Trusted Contributor

Peruvian pink opals are lovely--they remind me of candy!  I have a pair of earrings and a pendant in that stone that I just love, but I saw a gorgeous necklace at Ross-Simons on sale that I love even more (item # 903176).  I'm thinking that one has my name on it somewhere!

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 : Nice! I visited Virginia back in 2005, when my sister was living there. Beautiful state.

Super Contributor

Re: Peruvian Pink Opal

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee: Wow! You mom should have taught you Japanese.  It's a cool language. My sister visited Japan last year. She loved it!. 

Have you been there recently?

Super Contributor

@GAQShopr53 : I wanted to have the matching ring, but I could not get it. I fell in love with the flower design.

Super Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe : Yes, it's beautiful and it didn't need a play of color to show that lovely color, like other opals. I love Australian and Ethiopian opals, too.

Honored Contributor

@VegasBusinessWoman.  Go for it!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@VegasBusinessWoman : Yes, it does. I would love to put this Opal along with the Oregon blue Opal in a pair of earrings or pedant. Both Opals would be gorgeous together.

Super Contributor

Yes!! The gorgeous gemstone is filled with feminine beauty and visual charm. Shop LC has an amazing collection of pink opal jewelry. 

Honored Contributor

@Margui wrote:

@SilleeMee: Wow! You mom should have taught you Japanese.  It's a cool language. My sister visited Japan last year. She loved it!. 

Have you been there recently?

No, I left when I was 2yo and never went back. @Margui 

Honored Contributor

Yes, indeed I have.   I have only seen it on JTV and ShopLc.  I buy all of my jewelry from those two now, especially ShopLc.  It's a lovely soft shade of pink and it's natural.  ShopLc had a pink opal event a day or two ago and I watched some of that.  I don't own any pink opal but at some point, some of it will make it's way into my jewelry box.