Contributor

What items did everyone pick up today? I was very impressed with the pieces and would've love to purchase more. Antonella did a GREAT job!

Contributor

Adi paz has become my favorite jewelry line at QVC--it's great to see unique solid gold designs. The show was fun, I am considering the beautiful milky aqua pendant, but haven't ordered it yet--

Frequent Contributor
Would love that roman glass ring. Just beautiful!
Respected Contributor

i enjoyed all the Paz shows - so many different styles and not what we see everywhere. i decided to jump on those two 14k milky aqua leaf pieces, earrings and pendant, whose design just took my breath away. good thing because i see they sold out and after what Danny said about getting aqua for mother of pearl prices, i doubt we'll see those prices again.

Super Contributor

Antonella always does a good job at showing all angles and sizes of the jewelry. I wish other hosts would do this.

Enjoy your lovely pieces. I do like Or Paz and have some pieces. I especially like their uniqueness.

Valued Contributor

I have the gathered rose ring and I just adore it..

That's how we roll in the shire..
Super Contributor

I want the large Roman glass ring. I'd love to own a piece of glass from the time of Christ. Fascinating.

Regular Contributor

I remember the first Adi Paz show on QVC - I literally gasped and started to hyperventilate!

I wanted everything on that show - literally - and I bought about 2/3 of the items! They are still some of my absolute favorite pieces of jewelry! I am so glad I had the sense to see that it was worth the jump and was able to afford it.

Since then, gold has skyrocketed in price, and I feel that the Adi Paz line has been "QVC-ified" - dumbed down if you will. It seems to happen to all the jewelry lines on QVC over time.

They still make fabulous jewelry, but those of you who remember those first shows probably will understand what I mean.

Super Contributor

Love this line! It's so nice to see something different on the Q. They actually look like boutique style jewelry, and are fairly reasonably priced. Yes, over time, the line has definitely been shaped for the Q (Drusy? lol!).

Super Contributor
On 2/1/2014 Cas said:

I have the gathered rose ring and I just adore it..

This is a very nice work of art on the finger. I wish they would make it in a size 5. More of this ring will be back on a future show in July. I doubt they'll bring in size 5 though. Enjoy your work of art.