Honored Contributor

Re: Paperclips, I'm obsessed with them.

Sam's Club and HSN I've seen.    @depglass 

Esteemed Contributor

@depglassI actually found it on Nordstrom!  Can't remember the brand name but it wasn't expensive.   If I remember correctly was just over $100.00 or something.   It is supposed to be gold fill. 

If you use google chrome do a reverse image search for it and you may be able to find it that way.  It's not expensive at all.

I have never shopped at Sam's Club or wherever that other place @SharkE is talking about.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

HSN.com   Home Shopping Network.   QVC acquired them, guess they own them now.

Taking longer to get orders, so, I figure, yep, QVC owns them now. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, ok @SharkE I thought Qurate acquired HSN.  Anyway I can't do a reverse image search cause I don't use Chrome as my browser.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@depglassAfter much finagling (sp) I had to image search in Bing.  Despite the fact that I found the bracelet on Nordstrom.  The necklace is on Nordstrom, but the bracelet is not there, just that quick anymore. 

Designer is Roberto Coin.  However, it costs $900 and it is 18 Kt solid gold.  Found at a boutique jeweler who sells Roberto Coin.  I won't give you that link cause I don't know who they are.  Doing a search of Roberto Coin gold jewlery may yield several reputable results for you if you want to purchase this piece.

I don't know what the heck I was looking at before.  I saw gold fill.  Gold fill is good because is not expensive and will never turn and will always look like gold.  This one will too cause it's 75% pure gold.  LOL.

Sorry for the confusion ladies...

Respected Contributor

this style is screaming for a TSV, from someone!!

Frequent Contributor

I like it but wouldn't pay a lot for it.  I'm afraid it will go the way of the Y necklace!

Valued Contributor

You can find a lot of sellers on Etsy at all lengths and price points.  I think it will become a classic.  I still wear Y necklaces and whatever I like I wear, I don't care to be trendy necessarily.