Esteemed Contributor

Paging Sammycat! You Can't Pass This Up!

Hi Sammycat. Please go to Item 143-750. Michael made his honker rings into smaller size stones, but not too small, just right! You have a choice of stones to choose from. These are a must buy. You'll see why after you see them. I chose the pink Amy and I used a code santa15 for an extra 15 percent off making the total purchase 89.47. Hurry! Before they all sell out. The deal was so good, I went back and ordered the Swiss blue topaz also. The code worked for that ring to!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging Sammycat! You Can't Pass This Up!

You Black Friday Ninja Warrior Princess, you! I nabbed the blue topaz (what else?) Gorgeous and great price -- thanks a million!

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/28/2014 Sammycat1 said:

You Black Friday Ninja Warrior Princess, you! I nabbed the blue topaz (what else?) Gorgeous and great price -- thanks a million!

My pleasure!! They will present these rings in this hour. Turn on shop. I also purchased the pink Amy too. For the price, it was worth ordering two rings.
Esteemed Contributor

I wish I could do 2, but I ordered that Ripka fluorite ring yesterday after your glowing testimonial, plus one of those Wolf ring boxes (did you see those at the ShopBuster price?). So I've got to put on my brakes, because we've got Judith's tennis bracelet coming up!

Esteemed Contributor

I wish I could do 2, but I ordered that Ripka fluorite ring yesterday after your glowing testimonial, plus one of those Wolf ring boxes (did you see those at the ShopBuster price?). So I've got to put on my brakes, because we've got Judith's tennis bracelet coming up!

I did see those boxes, but I use the ones from Colleen Lopez and they work fine for me. I was more bad because I just ordered that London blue band ring. I had no idea it would be reduced in price like it was just now, plus I got an extra 25 dollars off the ring when using the code. Can't buy another thing until Judith now. I'm done!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Colleen hasn't had the big ring box on like the Wolf one for years, and I need that big one - LOL! Just saw our rings and they are beautiful, but that blue is not swiss blue -- it's sky blue. That's OK - I love sky blue topaz!

That london blue band ring almost looked like sapphires -- luscious colors!!!! That's a beauty.

Now I'm done. Need to conserve for that bracelet!

Thanks again for the bling alert!

Esteemed Contributor

Colleen hasn't had the big ring box on like the Wolf one for years, and I need that big one - LOL! Just saw our rings and they are beautiful, but that blue is not swiss blue -- it's sky blue. That's OK - I love sky blue topaz!

That london blue band ring almost looked like sapphires -- luscious colors!!!! That's a beauty.

That London blue was worth the price! Congrats on getting it before it sold out. I had my eye on it since yesterday. I was shocked to see the price go down. I didn't need it, but 45 percent off was worth the order. That color blue topaz is fine by me. Since I have the baby pink Amy coming, I'm going to sell his big honker on the bay. I never wear it because the stone is just too big. I'm so happy you saw my post. I was watching it. Lol. Enjoy your rings. No more for me until Judith now.
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/28/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

That London blue was worth the price! Congrats on getting it before it sold out. I had my eye on it since yesterday. I was shocked to see the price go down. I didn't need it, but 45 percent off was worth the order. That color blue topaz is fine by me. Since I have the baby pink Amy coming, I'm going to sell his big honker on the bay. I never wear it because the stone is just too big. I'm so happy you saw my post. I was watching it. Lol. Enjoy your rings. No more for me until Judith now.

I'm with you -- I need to put a block on the shopping channels until Judith on Dec 11 !! Have a great day today!

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/28/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

I'm with you -- I need to put a block on the shopping channels until Judith on Dec 11 !! Have a great day today!

Amen to that!! Watching Micheal is driving me crazy. I'm going out to run errands so I don't have to watch anymore. Enjoy the day today. Make it a safe one you cutie.