Super Contributor

I thought that you would enjoy this story about the ring we discussed last night. Yes, Pepper, the pic you posted is the ring I was referring to, and I'm glad you ordered it. I was at work today (court reporter) sitting in a waiting room, and this attorney comes over and starts talking to me. He was inviting everyone there to some big holiday party and asked me if I would go. My response was, "Well, it sounds like a nice girl's night out," to which he replied "You're not married????" I was wearing this ring on my right hand! He said he thought that I was married because of the ring. I had to explain to him the difference, and then he asked me out for tomorrow night, which I declined because I know that I will be all tuckered out from Judith's party. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} He asked for my digits, and I told him to give me his card instead. Wink

Part 2 of the story is that when I finally got called in for the job, there were three female attorneys there, very unusual. I was setting up my laptop and machine and one of them started flipping out over my ring. Then the other 2 came running over saying that they wanted to see it, and they all were drooling over it.

Moral of my story: Yes, it makes for a great wedding band, and yes, I have no doubts that you would both love it. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}