Contributor

The Bixby hummingbird pieces are up.

here

Are you buying the ring? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor
O M G! Thank you for posting this and letting me know!! I just ordered it. Don't need to see it presented because I already know her quality of her rings. Thank you GF you love muffin. Can't wait to get it.
Contributor
On 7/5/2014 BlingQueen022 said: O M G! Thank you for posting this and letting me know!! I just ordered it. Don't need to see it presented because I already know her quality of her rings. Thank you GF you love muffin. Can't wait to get it.

Sweet! Remember to post a review when you receive it!

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/5/2014 godfreak said:
On 7/5/2014 BlingQueen022 said: O M G! Thank you for posting this and letting me know!! I just ordered it. Don't need to see it presented because I already know her quality of her rings. Thank you GF you love muffin. Can't wait to get it.

Sweet! Remember to post a review when you receive it!

I sure will. I love her designs. Barbara is one of a kind. Love her rings. Will post a review when I get this beauty for sure.
Esteemed Contributor
Hi GF. Just to let you know that gorgeous humming bird shipped out yesterday. Should have it Wed. or Thurs. Can't wait to see it in person. This will be a great addition to my Bixby rings for sure. Enjoy the day today.
Honored Contributor

Enjoy it Bling! These pieces are so lovely...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
On 7/7/2014 stevieb said:

Enjoy it Bling! These pieces are so lovely...

Thank you StevieB. Such a cute little bird. Love Barbara's rings. She's one designer I don't have to see a presentation first. I know I'm getting a quality piece of jewelry. Have a great upcoming week.