Esteemed Contributor

Paging BlingQueen022 -- again!

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022

The ring is here.  It's a little more snug than his other rings, but I checked it on my ring size and it says the right size.  Unfortunately, there's a big gap between two "petals" of the flower so it's going back.

EDITED TO ADD:  For $42.85 credit, I can live with the gap.  The garnets are good, for once!!!!!

However -- the real reason I wanted to get a hold of you quickly, is it has been reduced in price by almost $50!  Call and get your credit ASAP!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging BlingQueen022 -- again!

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@BlingQueen022

The ring is here.  It's a little more snug than his other rings, but I checked it on my ring size and it says the right size.  Unfortunately, there's a big gap between two "petals" of the flower so it's going back.

EDITED TO ADD:  For $42.85 credit, I can live with the gap.  The garnets are good, for once!!!!!

However -- the real reason I wanted to get a hold of you quickly, is it has been reduced in price by almost $50!  Call and get your credit ASAP!

@Sammycat1 OMG!  I had no idea!  THANK YOU SO MUCH  letting me know about the price change.  Sammycat I swear I'm so tired of calling for price adjustments.  I keep telling myself never to order jewelry from them again and I haven't been because of the price changes all the time.  I could kick myself for getting this one.  Without you telling me this, I wouldn't have known.  You are a god send girlfriend!!  

I'm glad you got some good garnets.  I sure hope the ring fits me if it runs small.  I wear a size 10 ring.  I will have to check for that gap too when my ring arrives.  I hope the gap that's in yours isn't too pronounced that anybody would notice.  i'll have to let you know if there's a gap in mine also.  I should have it some time next week.  

You are fabulous.  Thank you so much again for letting me know about the price change.  I'm sure they'll be getting a ton of calls over that because most of the sizes are sold out.  You are a love muffin.  Enjoy your ring to the fullest.  I'll post when I receive mine.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@BlingQueen022

@Sammycat1 OMG!  I had no idea!  THANK YOU SO MUCH  letting me know about the price change.  Sammycat I swear I'm so tired of calling for price adjustments.  I keep telling myself never to order jewelry from them again and I haven't been because of the price changes all the time.  I could kick myself for getting this one.  Without you telling me this, I wouldn't have known.  You are a god send girlfriend!!  

I'm glad you got some good garnets.  I sure hope the ring fits me if it runs small.  I wear a size 10 ring.  I will have to check for that gap too when my ring arrives.  I hope the gap that's in yours isn't too pronounced that anybody would notice.  i'll have to let you know if there's a gap in mine also.  I should have it some time next week.  

You are fabulous.  Thank you so much again for letting me know about the price change.  I'm sure they'll be getting a ton of calls over that because most of the sizes are sold out.  You are a love muffin.  Enjoy your ring to the fullest.  I'll post when I receive mine.  

Right back at you!  I wouldn't have seenbthat reduction if I hadn't logged in to check the value pay amount.  I agree....they pay pricing games like all the others.  Hope you like yours!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 Hi there Sammycat.   I did receive my ring yesterday and it's perfect.  Has nice sparkle to it and te stones are a nice deep red color.  The flower design was perfect.  I have to say I'm glad it went down to a clearance price because what we paid for this originally I thought was a bit too much.  At 89 dollars it's worth it.  I noticed his silver is getting lighter by the second.  I have older rings of his that has way more weight to them.  Have a fabulous Sunday and make it a safe one.

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Sammycat1 Hi there Sammycat.   I did receive my ring yesterday and it's perfect.  Has nice sparkle to it and te stones are a nice deep red color.  The flower design was perfect.  I have to say I'm glad it went down to a clearance price because what we paid for this originally I thought was a bit too much.  At 89 dollars it's worth it.  I noticed his silver is getting lighter by the second.  I have older rings of his that has way more weight to them.  Have a fabulous Sunday and make it a safe one.

I'm glad yours is perfect.  I agree $89 is a more realistic price and it is getting lighter.  Thanks for letting me know you got a keeper!

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your rings, ladies! I am still waiting for mine.  Do you notice any color change/tarnishing on the yellow gold parts of MV jewelry lately? I keep my pieces clean in anti tarnish boxes and yet yellow is getting brassy . Strange. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Enjoy your rings, ladies! I am still waiting for mine.  Do you notice any color change/tarnishing on the yellow gold parts of MV jewelry lately? I keep my pieces clean in anti tarnish boxes and yet yellow is getting brassy . Strange. 

@SANNA

His yellow gold sometimes looks brassy when it gets here, right out of the box.  Now I should say I  don't look good in yellow gold and "bad" 18k yellow gold always has a brassy instead of buttery appearance.  I wish he'd go to 14k and keep it far more understated.  Maybe they changed the metals in the alloy?

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA

His yellow gold sometimes looks brassy when it gets here, right out of the box.  Now I should say I  don't look good in yellow gold and "bad" 18k yellow gold always has a brassy instead of buttery appearance.  I wish he'd go to 14k and keep it far more understated.  Maybe they changed the metals in the alloy?

Hello ladies, the rings I have of his I have for a couple of years and I just checked mine and they all look fine.  The last one I purchased was the pink topaz with rose gold and it looks really however I have not had it long.