New Contributor

PLEASE Bring Back Diamonique Ring!

I became a BIG fan of  #J-290303, Diamonique two-band 100-facet ring, platinum clad ring.  I bought one for my niece, she sent it back - wrong size and didn't have her size.  I had admired it....wanted one, but it was a gift.  Long story short, it was MY size, so I tried to order it, none left.  I put it in my 'Wish List' many months ago...they are still showing it, and I would love for them to make this ring again, bring it back to QVC....so I can buy it!  PLEASE!

Respected Contributor

Re: PLEASE Bring Back Diamonique Ring!

check Ebay

Honored Contributor

And keep checking Ebay.  Sometimes a poster will see these posts and put something up.  I have found items a year or two later with persistent searches. You can also set up an email notification.

New Contributor

Thank you....  Will start tonite!

Frequent Contributor

If you haven't already done so, I would bring your Diamonique ring request to Erin Moseley on her fb page. She is really good at reading comments, suggestions and answering questions promptly. If you have a pic of the ring, send that to her too. I really like Erin and trust her as our Diamonique favorite lady. Don't hesitate because Erin regularly checks her fb and I know will try to satisfy your request with her team or perhaps another version of it. She is awesome and truly cares about us Diamonique gals!

Good luck!