Occasional Contributor

Over the moon with the Polka Dot cuff J148244.

Happy Holidays to all,

I just had to write a comment about the infamous "Polka Dot" Cuff that it is often called. I have watched this piece and then it went on clearance. I watched some more, but last Sunday when it became a LQ I knew it was mine!! I just received it today and I must say, it has exceeded all of my expectations. It's elegant, classy, chic and everything in between!! I love it. I have a small wrist so I am over the moon with the perfect fit. I have tried it on with "the cuff", the toggle link AD bracelet with the citrine heart, the citrine line bracelet etc. Love all of the looks together. If I never buy another JR bracelet that would be fine because I feel like my JR bracelet collection is complete with this new addition.

I also received the Black Onyx Fleur Di Lis Earrings J155060. I have been looking for the perfect Onyx earrings and these fit the bill. I love the understated elegance of them. I have tried them on with the maltese cross enhancer with the citrine center stone and the look is beautiful!! I am in JR Heaven today!! My poor husband hasn't figured out why I am running around like a kid in a candy store. "smile"

Happy Holidays to all of the Ripkanistas out there!! Marie250{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}