Contributor

On the fence regarding this JR Turquoise Bracelet that I receive today! HELP!!!!

I love JR jewelry... Can't echo that enough! That said, I ordered this Turquoise Cabochon Link Bracelet because I was sure it was my style, and sure enough it is! The turquoise cabochon are beautiful and of excelent quality, more like the sleeping beauty type of turquoise, no evidence of matrix if you can believe it, which I am thrilled about. But, for $240.00 I expect a much more weightier piece of silver jewelry not this flimsy and light weight bracelet that I received, There is absolutely no substance to this bracelet, yet it is beautiful. It feels super snug perhaps due to the cabochon, which is fine! But, no matter how gorgeous the stones are, I stongly feel that it isn't worth $240.00, yet I am afraid to return it because I wanted to wear it with my turquoise monaco ring. By the way, it looks nice with my white JR ceramic watch, love those 2 together. So, I am on the fence about whether or not I should keep or return it. Please help!!! Picture of the bracelet is below! Regards, Anick...!!!

Turquoise Cabochon Link Bracelet

id=