Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,238
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: OH! MY! I Love IT!!!

[ Edited ]

@ECBG  just took this with my phone but not the clearest pic. The pendant has a one(1) carat, a .58 point, a .55 point, a .40 point and on the bale a .25 point. On either side is marquise and baguette cut diamonds which total 1.25 carats thus making it around 4 carats. The chain is 10 stations of .20 point diamonds totaling 2 carats.

 

 

thumbnail_IMG_0134.jpg

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,238
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

thumbnail_IMG_0135_2.jpg

Honored Contributor
Posts: 43,864
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

@crawford5153 wrote:

@ECBG  just took this with my phone but not the clearest pic. The pendant has a one(1) carat, a .58 point, a .55 point, a .40 point and on the bale a .25 point. On either side is marquise and baguette cut diamonds which total 1.25 carats thus making it around 4 carats. The chain is 10 stations of .20 point diamonds totaling 2 carats.

 

 

thumbnail_IMG_0134.jpg


@crawford5153 That's QUITE a piece of candy!!!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,807
Registered: ‎05-13-2010

@ECBG @crawford5153   Even if this lovely isn't real gold, real silver, real diamonds, I saw GO for it! It's a stunner for sure. I'd have bought this one myself. This is 'so me'!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,807
Registered: ‎05-13-2010

@ECBG   If you don't buy this one and I find it, I will buy it!!!!!!!!

 

LOL

Honored Contributor
Posts: 43,864
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

Re: OH! MY! I Love IT!!!

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@ECBG   If you don't buy this one and I find it, I will buy it!!!!!!!!

 

LOL


@PINKdogWOOD It wasn't the last one Sweetie!Smiley Happy

It is real silver and gold over silver by a real artist. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 43,864
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

@PINKdogWOOD Did you get a necklace Luv???Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,807
Registered: ‎05-13-2010

@ECBG   I have not but I did just pop over to this site to check out some items. I can't find this two tone necklace you showed. I can see though, I'll have to spend more time checking out their goods. There are a lot of very pretty items.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 43,864
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

Re: OH! MY! I Love IT!!!

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@ECBG   I have not but I did just pop over to this site to check out some items. I can't find this two tone necklace you showed. I can see though, I'll have to spend more time checking out their goods. There are a lot of very pretty items.


@PINKdogWOOD I'll get you the name.  Wait a sec!

 

Ok.  Gold and Silver Art Deco Necklace!!!  That should find it for ya!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,807
Registered: ‎05-13-2010

You're sweet! @ECBG  Thanks for the info!!!