Frequent Contributor
As much as it kills me to do this, I will no longer be purchasing Judith's exquisite designs. Therefore I am also unable to watch her shows because it has become too difficult to watch and not be able to buy. In fact, I have been staying away from her shows for the last couple of months, and not even letting my DH know when she is on, because he would watch which as I stated earlier is just not possible for me. It has been a fun ride since I started watching Judith and purchasing her gorgeous jewelry in 2008. Unfortunately, my priorities have changed since our home sustained major damage from Superstorm Sandy, and have a long way to go to get it back to where it was. We don't even have furniture yet. When I told my DH that I was no longer watching her shows he started to get upset because he thought he meant that included not going to the parties or luncheons as well. Which I immediately had to clarify, and let him know that we were continuing to participate in those wonderful events. He is the only male Ripkanista after all. LOL. I will continuing to live vicariously through all of you. And enjoy all of your exuberance and delight in your purchases. I will also continue to participate on this forum, which is very important to me.