Honored Contributor

Re: Not going to watch today

@fairydogmother I have several different colors of Honora pearl earrings and I love them.

I will admit I am matchy matchy with my clothing, LOL........However IMO, everyone looks lovely in pearls and I am sure you will too!   Purchase the colors that speak to you and you will be happy, they are beautiful and nice quality.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1  Thanks so much. Great advice

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music
Respected Contributor

@Thats Me wrote:

@fairydogmother @In my humble opinion, I think any of those would be great! Enjoy your decision!

Thanks ma'am. I'm about hit the submit order button lol

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music
Respected Contributor

Well, @Sammycat1, to be honest, I cancelled that order and opted for the Jai Juliet heart enhancer, instead. (As a former English major, I could not resist Juliet and Romeo on the underside of the piece.) Then, I added the 17" carved Native Pearl necklace from American West that I cannot get out of my head, no matter how hard I try. I think I am done, but I still want to watch Peyton at 9:00 pm. I will have to watch it with my doggie, however, as I do not have a cat. (I find I am irresistible to cats, though, because I tend to ignore them at friends' homes, which makes me so very desirable to them when they realize I am not actively chasing after them, trying to find them hiding underneath couches, etc. The cats eventually come out and then, seemingly, cannot wait to rub against me and lay across my lap. It works every single time.)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jersey Born 

Well, that's OK--your choice.  Of course you couldn't resist!

Ready for Peyton with my kitty (and long distance, your pup)!  Nice to talk to you again here. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

would  prefer to see more  " Vault " earrings with atleast 1 3/8 drop in 14K gold  less ornate  to keep prices under $1000 .

They show to many rings or the earrings are either < less than 1 inch long and  are covered in to many diamonds that make then to ornate for everyday wear .

Also give the details abt the stone size. Mease pieces  on TV for us  so we know dimension .

If you say you send a romance card then actually Send it with the pieces you seng to customers and send some documenation on the souce of the stone that you  have touted on TV .