Honored Contributor

Nicky Butler has beautifuf pieces on HSN today.

Honored Contributor

Yes,he does but i've been good and not ordered anything...so far   today..lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Nicky Does have some really nice things.  I especially love the pieces of the art deco feel because I love that style. 

He's a designer of many styles actually and does them all quite good.

Honored Contributor

Beware of the quality of the stones in his items.  Some are about as bad as you can get.  After being stung a couple times, I quit buying.  Sometimes you can see big inclusions right there on TV in the samples they show.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Nicky Butler

[ Edited ]

I've only owned one piece and it was a ring in fact.  The style was one of his typical elongated diamond shape with different stones.  I never really looked that closely at the stones for bad quality/inclusions etc.  What I had and saw looked very nice.  It was sold off with lots of other jewelry I had years ago.

Honored Contributor

His jewelry always reminds me of the 60s....I guess these days it could be called boho chic!

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

His jewelry always reminds me of the 60s....I guess these days it could be called boho chic!

@phoenixbrd  His "designs" are little more than standard geometric shapes set in a larger geometric shape.  Not a lot of imagination or variety and he's been doing the same things for many years, probably since the '60s.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have one of his tennis bracelets in moonstones and it is a total beauty! I get compliments everytime I wear it. I love his jewelry!