Contributor

Hello Everyone{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I am not new to overstock.com but recently I have discovered A LOT of nice jewelry, especially handcrafted jewelry made from artisan crafters from around the world. The prices, omg, much more less expensive than the Q. I am a professional shopper{#emotions_dlg.lol} have been for many years, name the site and I know it. Even purchasing from a lot of the crafters supports their economy, puts bread on their families tables. This I can support{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} What it doesn't do is pay for their overpaid jobs, lavish $500, 000 homes and their 2 wk vacations twice a year.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Newly Discovered Jewelry

Yep, Overstock is a great source for jewelry. I've bought a couple of their artisan items as well as several pieces of the Sweet Romance line (also sold on Shop HQ at much higher prices). O offers very good prices, very good customer service. I think this is one of the reasons I balk at QVC's jewelry prices. You can do SO much better for similar or better things elsewhere. You really can.

Contributor

I agree with you GoodStuff

Regular Contributor

7butterflies, you forgot to mention; Worldstock returns an average of 60-70% of the sales price on Worldstock products to the suppliers of the artisan products. Rarely is this unique and beautiful merchandise available elsewhere. Worldstock presents customers with the great finds and superior value. The high percentage of profit returned to these skilled craftspeople allows them to reap the rewards of their excellent work while preserving for the world a valuable cultural heritage.

When you purchase Worldstock items, enjoy their beauty and craftsmanship, and also know that you have helped improve the lives of people around the world.

Super Contributor

Novica supports the artisans, too.

Regular Contributor

Beware of overstock.com's return policy for jewelry. Make sure you read up on it before you purchase from them. You're better off buying directly from Novica.
Contributor

I haven't had any problems returning items w/Overstock. As with any company, reviewing their return policy policy is always a good idea. Thanks for the friendly reminder/suggestion Nighthawks{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Several years ago, I bought a diamond station necklace in white gold from overstock.com. It was expensive, but was exactly what I was looking for. When I received it I didn't like how heavy it was and for some reason a rash broke out on my neck. Anyway, I had to jump through hoops to return it for a credit on my credit card. I told myself then that I will never buy anything from them again. I ended up finding a nicer version of that necklace from Ross Simon.