Trusted Contributor

Judith Ripka Sterling & 14K Clad 8.85cttw Diamonique Cuff

J336729

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor
The clad Ariel?
Contributor

OMG THIS IS ABSOLUTELY,UNBELIEVABLY,GORGEOUS THIS WILL BE ON MY WISH LIST HOPE IT COMES IN A LARGE.....LOVE IT

D.T.RICE

WASHINGTON D.C.

Honored Contributor

Oh my, more costume jewelry from Judith featuring more faux diamonds set in silver dipped in gold. It's an each to their own kind of thing, I suppose... but this one isn't for me. Those who love it, enjoy it.

Smile

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

I want this in 18k gold and real diamonds. Of course, I also want a job and I doubt that I can even afford the clad version!

If wishes were horses.... {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Regular Contributor

Panz lol!!! I'm right there with you !!!!!

Honored Contributor

Where would you actually wear something like this?

Besides a formal ball?

Someone please answer me...I have asked people before & never gotten an answer. I'm serious.

It's gaudy & fake, IMO.

I prefer her pieces with real stones and all SS. I have a LOT of her earlier Q pieces.

Super Contributor
On 7/2/2014 terrier3 said:

Where would you actually wear something like this?

Besides a formal ball?

Someone please answer me...I have asked people before & never gotten an answer. I'm serious.

It's gaudy & fake, IMO.

I prefer her pieces with real stones and all SS. I have a LOT of her earlier Q pieces.

If you are serious, then why add the insult? No one needs to justify their sense of style to you...either you like it or you don't. If you don't fine, but don't expect to engage in an argument with others about why they like something you clearly do not.

Super Contributor

Seriously, I am asking myself "where in the world would I wear this?" about a lot about Ripka lately. Our local police dept. just issued a set of guidelines to reduce personal assaults and robberies. One of the suggestions was to never wear showy jewelry and be especially careful when exiting jewelry stores! Nope -- really re-thinking my jewelry purchases.

Super Contributor

Heads up folks -

If this is an exact replica of the ss version, it came in one size only. It fit my 6" wrist, so if you are a large, don't get your hopes up. I could be wrong, but that's how I remember it. Also had a spring hinge, more delicate than your average cuffie, but nothing wrong in the construction at all. It was really nice, but I didn't keep it because I didn't have much occasion to wear a piece like that. I did pick up the enhancer in clearance and I do like that very much! I don't get to wear it that much, but because it was a great deal it was well worth it.