Honored Contributor
On 7/2/2014 expatgal said:

Seriously, I am asking myself "where in the world would I wear this?" about a lot about Ripka lately. Our local police dept. just issued a set of guidelines to reduce personal assaults and robberies. One of the suggestions was to never wear showy jewelry and be especially careful when exiting jewelry stores! Nope -- really re-thinking my jewelry purchases.

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I STILL am waiting for one person to tell me where they would wear this item....

Frequent Contributor

terrier3 - to work, to the grocery store, to the beach, to the doctors office, to the car wash, to the movies, to the theater, around the house, to visit a friend, to the drugstore, to the bank, out for dinner, out for lunch, out for brunch, in the shower, are you getting my drift?

Wherever the devil you want!

Frequent Contributor

Dead eye,Smiley Happy you are right on. I was thinking exactly that. It cracked me up when I read your input. Thankyou!

Respected Contributor

Dead Eye, I simply must remind you that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You could wear the Arielle gold clad cuff out to breakfast as well!

LOL.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the latest, NJG. You are so resourceful.

Trusted Contributor
On 7/3/2014 Jersey Born said:

Thanks for the latest, NJG. You are so resourceful.

I am glad you saw my post.

It is gone. I guess I wasn't that resourceful since it was poofed.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

Thank you for posting this, newjerseygirl. I own the silver version and absolutely love it. I'm sorely tempted by the clad version. As BGDC mentioned, above, the silver came in one size only and it fits my just about 6" wrist beautifully. I'm curious as to whether the new one is also constructed with the spring-like movement which applies easily to the wrist. I also own the matching enhancer...wonder if Judith will bring us one in clad.

Frequent Contributor
Hi Ladies, I would wear it going to my doctors appointments. If I enjoy a piece of jewelry, I wear it whenever and wherever I like.
Frequent Contributor

JOJO100 - That's my point exactly.

Respected Contributor
On 7/2/2014 Dead Eye said:

terrier3 - to work, to the grocery store, to the beach, to the doctors office, to the car wash, to the movies, to the theater, around the house, to visit a friend, to the drugstore, to the bank, out for dinner, out for lunch, out for brunch, in the shower, are you getting my drift?

Wherever the devil you want!

Gotta love you!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel