Honored Contributor

I am sure you will enjoy your new ring.  It sounds beautiful.   It's nice to begin a new season with a new piece of jewelry.  I am jewelry lover and collector.  Like you, I wear my jewelry for ME.  I've been working from home for years and then came the virus, I rarely went out for a year.  But I wore jewely every singld day.  I also dressed nice and wore make up every day.  For me.  That's just who I am.  

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I am sure you will enjoy your new ring.  It sounds beautiful.   It's nice to begin a new season with a new piece of jewelry.  I am jewelry lover and collector.  Like you, I wear my jewelry for ME.  I've been working from home for years and then came the virus, I rarely went out for a year.  But I wore jewely every singld day.  I also dressed nice and wore make up every day.  For me.  That's just who I am.  

Same here!

Valued Contributor

Today I received the matching  Gucci G interlocking etched pendant for Mother's day.It was not really a surprise,because my son and daughter in law  asked me what I wanted for Mother's day and I gave them authorize vendor name because all the fakes Gucci's. I received it today, because they both are working next Sunday. Nice dinner of grill steak,chicken,potatoes and fresh green beans, that they prepared The weather was perfect was eating outside.Yes my children spoil me,I am indeed bless with their love and support.🥰