Trusted Contributor

Re: New auto delivery bangles up

Pass. I'm with Sammycat. $149 would be better. That's tempting.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/9/2015 aprimo said:
On 3/9/2015 Sammycat1 said:

I'd be tempted at $149 but not $199.

Agreed. However, I'm concerned the large might be too snug for me. I've never owned any of her hinged bangles that are fully closed, rather than open on the back. My wrist is a good 7.0", sometimes 7.25" on a bad day. If the bracelets really only measure 8.0" inside then that may be more snug that I like to wear.

My wrist is closer to 7.5, and I was worried about the 118 facet tennis bracelet because they said it was actually 7.75 inch but an "8 inch fit." It wasn't that big after all; it was like her typical large size fit. Sometimes I wonder who writes these descriptions.

Frequent Contributor

I haven't been tempted by a JR TSV for a long time, (didn't love and didn't see the value.) But this one is very tempting. At $149 I'd do the auto delivery. At $199 no auto delivery but would love to have the peridot and would probably cave. Over $200? Probably would hold out and hope it made it to clearance.
Trusted Contributor

Well, I just got the TSV email and saw the price and the close-up picture and I'm out. First of all, I didn't realize before that the Diamonique next to the gemstones was in the shape of a heart. That's a total deal breaker for me--I don't do hearts. And even if they weren't, the price ($199) would've turned me off.

Nothing against the ladies who love this--I hope you enjoy them. But this one is not for me.

Frequent Contributor

I don't understand about the Diamonique earrings - they are pictured but not mentioned at all.

Does one of the shipments include earrings ?? Does anyone know?? If they are not included, why are they there ??

Trusted Contributor

It is the TSV three bangles on auto delivery for $199 a piece. I ordered it in the blue topaz choice in small. I think that this is a really good deal myself. It does remind me of the old TSV they had years ago. I just love the designs on these bangles and I know I will wear them a lot. Why are the diamonique earrings in the picture though? Is it a mistake?

Honored Contributor

I'm afraid at that price point, the bracelet itself will be lightweight. The DMQ is a deal breaker for me.

Honored Contributor

I'm gonna pass....
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

i have stopped buying diamonique ripka pieces for a couple of years now. i broke my rules tonight though and got both auto delivery plans so that i can have all of the bangles. i will probably gift the earrings that come as the extras.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I ordered the amethyst on AD. I purchased her bracelets on AD several years ago. Each was lovely. They were each several years ago $149. Of course, the price would be hire in 2015