Honored Contributor

Some posted on FB that Jill Bauer is going to be the new brand ambassador.  I think Jill is perfect for the job as she describes jewelry so well (right up there with Kathy Levine).  She has always been a fan of this line.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: New JAI Brand Ambassador

Jill announced it on her FB page. Said she's to be on this evening in Girls' Night In. 

Honored Contributor

JB from day 1 with this line and Scott really meshed. Jill has always professed that she has tons of pieces from Jai too so it's a no-brainer to have Jill represent this line. Many miss her here too sooooooo, she's back!

Honored Contributor

I've never been a JB fan.

Honored Contributor

Jill was always a no nonsense kind of host.  I wish she could present the line without a host taking up time with chit chat.

JT is the worst.  She actually gets maudlin with Scott.  No need to cry over every piece and tell a story attached to an item.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

Is she still going to be the rep for the Scott brothers line also or just JAI now.

Trusted Contributor

@CoffeeNut    -   On FB she posted she would no longer be with the brothers.  

Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs   -  Agree with both your points.  And, you taught me a new word - maudlin

Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Jill was always a no nonsense kind of host.  I wish she could present the line without a host taking up time with chit chat.

JT is the worst.  She actually gets maudlin with Scott.  No need to cry over every piece and tell a story attached to an item.

@tends2dogs,  well said and I agree with you totally!

Honored Contributor

@DrakesMomma  after I read your post, I second guessed myself and checked the spelling.....LOL

It's a perfect description, isn't it?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!