Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 

Me, too!

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee  I thought they would be safe to wear to places where I don't usually wear earrings for fear of losing them, such as a swimming pool. I also don't wear earrings when I have to wear a mask since I know I would pull one out.

These are similar to a TSV I bought in diamonds a while ago and will be an everyday replacement for them because these have a secure back.

Honored Contributor

@KLm 

Yes, exactly. Just the other day I found one of my earrings laying on the floor of my car! I thought I had lost it forever. Thank heavens it wasn't a real diamond. After that incident I'm sticking with click-lock hoops and screw-on studs.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee They're so pretty

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee    Thanks for posting.  I've lost a few hoop earrings  in the last year, that must have gotten pulled off in parking lots when I removed masks. 

I now prefer little hoops that close securely!

Respected Contributor

In the picture, the wire that goes through your piercing looks "thick."  I've had problems getting the wire through my piercing, with a good deal of my newer earrings.  Looking at my older earrings, the wire is thinner.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

In the picture, the wire that goes through your piercing looks "thick."  I've had problems getting the wire through my piercing, with a good deal of my newer earrings.  Looking at my older earrings, the wire is thinner.

@lulu1 

I thought the same thing when I looked at the picture. But those hoops are very small so in comparison to their overall size I think the post appears to look thick.  Check out the video for them and you'll see Deanna the model wearing the huggies and they are very small.

Esteemed Contributor

They look totally cute for hoop.

Many years ago, I got a yellow gold, diamond version.  Three little stones each ear.

Be careful of the lower hinge, mine now wobbles.  The catch is fine, still snaps.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I bought the little huggie hoops today in RG. I like the click-lock security of them especially with mask wearing. Lately the locking type hoops are all I've been wearing b/c I'm afraid of losing them with masks going on and off. 

Diamonique 0.5" Pave Inside-Outside Click-In Hoops, Sterling Silver - J374084

$45

https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-05%22-Pave-Inside-Outside-Click-In-Hoops%2C-Sterling-Silver.product.J...

how much of the back cz's can you see while wearing,I was going to order them, b/c I don't wear big hoops and like the insiide/out feature.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I bought the little huggie hoops today in RG. I like the click-lock security of them especially with mask wearing. Lately the locking type hoops are all I've been wearing b/c I'm afraid of losing them with masks going on and off. 

Diamonique 0.5" Pave Inside-Outside Click-In Hoops, Sterling Silver - J374084

$45

https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-05%22-Pave-Inside-Outside-Click-In-Hoops%2C-Sterling-Silver.product.J...

@SilleeMee   I orderd these, as well....silver. I received my email that they shipped yesterday. I may have them in several weeks. LOL