Esteemed Contributor

Need Judith Ripka round trinket box ASAP!

Hello, everyone! I am desperately trying to get a Judith Ripka round trinket box in either the diamond (preferred) or ruby version.

I originally purchased two other colors and have been on the waitlist for the diamond and ruby, but it has been awhile now and the system is cancelling the orders due to the time. I really need one more box to complete a gift for Thanksgiving, and I'm just not sure what else to do, so I thought I'd come here for suggestions and/or a possibility that a fellow QVC shopper might be willing to sell one to me. (I've been checking ebay for weeks, too, but only the square ones are being sold there.)

Does anyone have any ideas of where else I can go to buy the trinket box? Or is anyone willing to part with a diamond or ruby box?

Thanks in advance!  <=)

Honored Contributor

Re: Need Judith Ripka round trinket box ASAP!

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc

are you on facebook? there is a group called RIPKANISTAS that may be able to help you with your request. Smiley Happy

dont forget to check etsy also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the Facebook tip--I'll check there as well!

Honored Contributor

I had one of these on order in the blue and it just got cancelled today.  A shame; I thought it looked really pretty.

Good luck finding the one you want.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've seen them on ebay! And if you live anywhere near a QVC outlet- I've seen them there as well.

Honored Contributor

Wouldn't you think that, if they had them in the outlets, they'd have shipped them out to customers who had waitlist orders?  Doesn't seem fair to me for those of us who aren't anywhere near an outlet.

Oh well, I probably didn't need another "thing" anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello again! Just to follow up (and basically close this thread), my visit to the Ripkanistas group on Facebook was a success--I was able to find a ruby box for my gift project! Thanks again for the recommendation, Sunshine45.