Frequent Contributor

Need Help - Old QVC Jewely Information

I have a pair of mismatched stud earings from The John Lennon Collection (one is bee type bug and the other a bird) that I purchassed from QVC many years ago.  They originally came with his book of drawing for his son Sean (I gave that away).  I have the original box (J106002) but cannot find any information on them. They are gold finish but not stamped 14k (the stamp appears to be C J525 - not sure about the first 5). I would like to know if they have any value at all.  I have done extensive searching on the net but no luck.  Any information anyone has would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Need Help - Old QVC Jewely Information

I don't know how to change my original post but I did find the markings on the earrings is 585 - indicating 58.5 gold - the European equivelent of our 14K.  Thanks again for any information anyone has on these!

Honored Contributor

circa late 2004

You know him as one of the most influential and respected musicians in modern music, but the late John Lennon was also formally trained as a graphic artist. Now Lennon’s artistic legacy is beautifully reflected in this collection of fine jewelry inspired by his whimsical drawings, legendary lyrics and trademark signature. The John Lennon Jewelry Collection captures the artist’s timeless message of peace and love in sterling silver, 14K gold, and stainless steel watches, necklaces, earrings and more. Celebrate the music, artwork and life of one of the 20th Century’s most significant cultural icons during The John Lennon Jewelry Collection.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

when i try to pull up that item number nothing shows up.

all of the items that i found on qvc had 5 digits and not 6 after the J.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein