Contributor

Need Help From the RipkaNistas!! (Skinny Bangles Help!!)

The last couple of times that Judith has been on I've been totally drawn to the skinny bangles. I've hesitated because I don't know what size to order and don't want the hassle of having to send them back. I have a small wrist and don't always have good luck with slip on bangles. It's like I'm between a small and average size. I also really want her to do some with gemstones (that's another story and I'm sure she eventually will). Now that the new promo is up and it appears that she will be bringing some gold clad versions, I really like the variety.

Can anyone who has these help me with sizing? My wrist measures just under 6"; my hand at the widest part over the knuckles measures 7 1/4". I would greatly appreciate any advice on sizing!!! Also, for those of you who own these-do you LOVE them? Oh and lastly (sorry about all the questions) do the set of 2 and the single one from last weekend look a lot alike or are there differences when you see them together? What would you recommend for me?-I want to get a least 3 to wear together (5 would be even better but definitely want an "odd" number!!). I was thinking of the set and of 2 and then hoping for an upcoming gold one.....

I love reading all your posts; you ladies are the best!!