Honored Contributor

I caught this show and wow the prices are much higher, but the materials/designs are not that much different than other designs presented....silver or gold clad over silver.

I'm wondering what the "ITALIA" means other than a way to raise the prices.

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW DIAMONIQUE ITALIA

[ Edited ]

@Shanus  Yes Italia!  The Italian name for Italy.  I was unaware of this line.  I went over there.  Price was back up, but I called Customer Service and they gave me the "sale" price.  I got the cigar band ring.  It says Sterling not rhodium.  But I saw the presentation and they said rhodium plated.  Either way, I got it.  They had one of the new hosts there.  I don't know her name, but she was really gushing over the stuff. Designs are from an established 18K house for jewelry.  The show was on yesterday.  At least one item I saw was in 14K.

Honored Contributor

@songbird   I think I watched the repeat show on Q2. Interesting that they seem to be expanding the line. Diamonique must be selling well.

Honored Contributor

I believe that rep for the Italia line is or was a rep for the Veronese jewelry here also. Her name is I think is Leticia.

Trusted Contributor
@SilleeMee
Yes! I recognized Leticia with her fabulous accent. She did rep the Veronese gold line.
Couldn't stand Nancy's gushing and over-enthusiastic presentations because SHE DID NOT GIVE CARAT WEIGHTS ON ANY OF THE DIAMONIQUE! Worthless presentations with no information. She was too busy with her own order on her phone to pay attention to Leticia, so she ended up asking the same questions of the vendor over and over. And, she didn't pick up and show any of the jewelry in the back, so I couldn't tell if the rings were tapered.
I might have bought the 14k eternity ring but the reviews were terrible.
@songbird
I loved that cigar band! Hope you get it home and love it too. I also liked the rolo bracelet with Dmq. Some of the pieces were quite pretty.
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3   I loved the look of the cigar band.  Glad I ordered it.  That Nancy   I couldn't remember her name.  She was almost slobbering over everything.  And you're right. She didn't give any information.  I really dislike her.  If she continues to sell products like that.....her days are numbered.

Esteemed Contributor
I don't like Nancy either 👎👎👎