Honored Contributor

They keep coming and coming....

If you ordered the high polished bangle....rejoice!  Very shiny, very nice.  Couple of JAI bracelets   Have average wrist.  The bangle drapes a little.  Just fine.  Your know you have it on.  Can feel it.  Folks....this is Rhodium-plated sterling silver,  I didn't know!bracelets.jpg

Honored Contributor

I love the look of the polished bangle, I actually ordered that first and I canceled it when I saw the San Marco.  I love my San Marco so much I've been wearing it every day since it came.  I would have loved the shiny bangle too.  I have a Tiffany bracelet that is very similar to the ball bracelet in the photo, it's probably about 20 years old.  I've always had a thing for shiny high polished silver.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I love the look of the polished bangle, I actually ordered that first and I canceled it when I saw the San Marco.  I love my San Marco so much I've been wearing it every day since it came.  I would have loved the shiny bangle too.  I have a Tiffany bracelet that is very similar to the ball bracelet in the photo, it's probably about 20 years old.  I've always had a thing for shiny high polished silver.

I was surprised to see this was Rhodium-plated sterling silver!  I just thought it was just Sterling.  Anyway, the bangles are nice.  Some of the custmers are freaking because of the way it closes.  I'm used to it.  I have 3 solid Ultra Fine  bangles that close that way.  Have never lost them.  Have them now over 5 years.  They just snap shut. I have the mosaic one on wait list.  So I'm sitll looking forward to more silver.  I prefer the Ultra Fine because it doesn't tarnish.  But I really love the JAI and the bangle silver.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltreeAre you loving the San Marco?  I ordered it too in silver and haven't taken it off yet either. It is beautiful. 

Super Contributor

To Songbird. Does your Jai bracelet to the right have a heart charm? If so, what's the gem stone and is QVC still selling it?

I loved the bangles but passed on them because I was worried about them tarnishing and getting scratched up. I wish I would have known they were rhodium plated because I would have bought one that had a pattern so I could have worn it with a couple of my Judith Ripka bangles.

In a few months I bet there will be some on sale or "as is". I'll be watching.

I'm really glad you like your new bracelet. I think it will look beautiful worn with your 2 Jai bracelets.

Honored Contributor

@Remar   The bracelet chain and heart number is J364506    the choice are of gem stones.  I have the white topaz.  It's small, but JAI bracelet chain is still very strong.  It's very cute.  The price is back up to $168.00 but if you wait for the next jewelry event, it will go back down again.   You didn't have to worry about the bangles.  I got 2 of them.  They are Rhodium plated, so it will not tarnish.  It's solid and closure catch is strong.  The mosaic, that everyone seems to love (I love the polish one myself!) is still on wait list.  Wait again till the next jewelry event.  The price will go back down.  Also got the JAI pendent with bracelet.  Mine is the palm trees.  It's smaller then the pendents for the necklace, but still very nice.  JAI chains, be it necklace or bracelets are very strong.

JAI Sterling Silver Gemstone Heart Charm Box Chain Bracelet - J364506