Contributor

Ladies,

All three Monacos have landed. I don't know which one is more exquisite. They are masterperpieces and I will treasure them dearly. Today I am wearing the Rose Quartz withthe Rose Quartz Titanic and the Rose Quartz Lola Earrings. Estate Cuff and Pink heart Link Bracelet.

I am so over the moon about the direction her jewelry has taken I can't restrain myself. Unfortunately I MUST for a few months at least.

This little haul has been magnificent.The Yellow Lotus Earrings, the Turq and Champagne Doublet Cuffs.....the first shown Clad Estate Chains.....all are perfection! Oh, almost forgot, as an afterthought I ordered the Bagel Earrings, what was I thinking to pass them up the first time???

Only the Turq Cuff was defective with a very loose hinge. I now have a perfect one! I'm sure you have read my thread on the wacky CS woman who called me at my home and truly upset me. Followed by the wonderful, gentle, polite Corporate lady (in the true sense of the word,) who picked up the error in less than 3 minutes and said the CS woman would be reported.

Am on WL for several more delights and looking forward to receiving them in excellent condition as soon as possible.

Ladies, I hope your selections arrive as quickly and perfectly as mine have! May they give you much delight!