Respected Contributor

I wonder why there is never a show with this jewelry line?  I have been looking for a white gold chain (very few) and finally ordered a figero.  The next day I looked back at my old orders and found that I had tried one of their yellow gold chains a few years ago and didn't like the quality.  There are almost no reviews either.  Does anyone else have experience with this line of chains?  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Yes, they have sold this line here for quite a while.   The styles in stock now are a price conscious version of what they used to sell.   If you google this you find this.

Milor Italy is the name of a prominent jewelry manufacturer headquartered in Milan, Italy, whose gold and silver bracelets and necklaces are sold prominently though the QVC shopping network. The company offers jewelry in silver and gold, as well as in 18-carat gold-plated silver, bronze, stainless steel, crystal, gemstones, zirconia and platinum. It is one of the largest jewelry suppliers for QVC, and it also operates its own e-commerce website  The majority of Milor Italy necklaces and bracelets available through QVC are 14-carat gold. Milor rings sold through other retailers have varying compositions of gold and silver. Markings of "Milor Italy" accompanied by a number give an indication of the metal composition. For example, a marking of 925 indicates that it is primarily sterling silver, even if the piece is then plated with a layer of gold. Both gold and silver are identified by numbers, and 925 is a marking for silver rather than gold. A piece composed of 18-carat gold has a rating of 750, which is 75 percent pure gold. The Milor company has been in business for more than 30 years, with an expanding line of brands that include Etrusca, Modora, Vicence, Blanca, Mylira and Bella Vita

Honored Contributor

I happen to have on a 14K white gold Milor chain right now.  It is a rope that I bought on QVC 15-20 years ago.  The only gold I buy now days is at local online or in person auctions.  Whenever I see the MILOR trademark I relax because I know I'm bidding on a good quality piece. 

Trusted Contributor

A few years back I was looking for a rose gold chain for a pendant I'd bought elsewhere. At the time, Milor had a light, very reasonably priced chain on the Q and as I was anxious to have some way to wear my new pendant, I bought it, not expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised at the strength of it especially tor the price. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the great and informative answers! I hope my next chain will be as good as yours have been.  Maybe QVC will do future shows from this line also.

Respected Contributor

Hello friendly posters.  I just got the 20"white figero Milor chain and I love it!  You all helped me make up my mind so thank you so much.  This is my birthday gift from my husband and he thanks you also Smiley Very Happy

Happy shopping1

Honored Contributor

I have always liked the Milor brand.  I have numerous pieces, from over the years, from this brand. 

I never knew anything about them, though, except Italian-made.

I don't think we'll much see that type of quality here anymore, or at any other shopping network.  Evine used to sell outstanding quality fine jewelry, especially back when they were ValueVision, but now they sell a lot of costume.  Hsn never sold good quality jewelry, so I wouldn't expect anything from them.

Please Please Please bring shorter 14K chains.  Could you please bring 15" & 14"  14k chains like today's special value.  Guarantee if you bring them in they will sell out quickly.

Thank you