Honored Contributor

Re: Mary Beth & Rick on finale of Cali Gold Rush! BRAVO!!

I don't watch, and do not need anything but had to turn in to see how Mary Beth looked. Oh my, she looks stunning, just stunning. I love her dress and hair!

Esteemed Contributor

This has been the best Q. show in a long long time...Best pairing of Hosts I applaud whoever made that set up....Love the banter between the two of them...and I love how they are taking turns talking ....neither are talking over each other...what a pleasure that is....

They both look so nice....so pretty and so handsome....I hope they are paired for other shows in the future....they are so much fun and so animated.....

Safe trip home Marybeth and Rick...Good Job ......

Respected Contributor

Watched her last night and tonight. She's usually on during the day so I have not seen her for a very long time. She seems very happy and a bit silly dancing around (not that there's a thing wrong with dancing). But I did find it unusual for her to be saying "this speaks money" since others have said that's why they like watching her, because she does not use those references.

Super Contributor

Very enjoyable show! They work beautifully together -- it is almost hard to believe that it is a live show as they have such a smooth rapport with each other. Two hosts at one time could be a hot mess but this is not and is fun to watch, despite the fact that the items are way out of my budget!
Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch them much separately (not a slam, I just don't watch QVC much and not the times they are on), but I turned on Q to finish up the gold day. I have to agree - they really are working well together. They aren't stepping on each others words. Like somebody said, just really great rapport. Bravo, QVC!!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I swear that was the FASTEST 3 hours I have ever watched QVC. It was just a FANTASTIC show with these two hosting together. Probably THE BEST duo ever! Having the time fly by is a sure sign a show was well done!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Never did end up buying anything and while I do think Q had a great variety of gold pieces this time around, I thought the presentations were so repetitive from all they had on-line. I waited all day to see J319981 presented (Bold Polished Small Oval Hinged Bangle 14K) and it never made the cut to be shown. All I remember seeing over and over were the turquoise pieces and the gold watch. Oh well, I will not purchase an item without ever seeing it presented so Q lost a sale. It appears they rather be more repetitive than showing all the variety of pieces they had on-line.

Respected Contributor

Agree! They talked about the jewelry pieces in a very informative way, and with just the right amount of humor. Great pair ... great hosting. No emphasis on themselves ... all on the jewelry. The way it used to be.

Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 skuggles said:

Agree! They talked about the jewelry pieces in a very informative way, and with just the right amount of humor. Great pair ... great hosting. No emphasis on themselves ... all on the jewelry. The way it used to be.

They seem like they genuinely like each other, and are comfortable with each other. Again, Love May Beth's dress

Respected Contributor

They do, shoekitty. Smile I think they're both pretty secure with themselves and that comes across as a wonderful ease with each other.

Regular Contributor

ITA with the OP! Mary Beth and Rick were great together. It was a wonderful pleasant, funny, and informative show, a delight to watch. I do not remember them hosting together before but hopefully they will continue to host other shows. Thank you! The classy show was outstanding!