Valued Contributor

Major Issues with JAI ring sizing

I just received my THIRD try of the sterling and silver basketweave ring (J355655) from JAI.  I initially ordered a size 8, which always fits.  The one I received was probably at least a size ten as it was huge and almost fell off.  So.  I reordered a size 7, which would not even go over my knuckle.  Thinking the first one had been a mistake, I reordered a size 8.    It is still too small,  WHAT THE HECK?  I have never experienced this before and I have purchased a lot of QVC jewelry over the years, including several JAI rings.  I don’t know if I should try to exchange this one or just give up.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Major Issues with JAI ring sizing

[ Edited ]

My opinion......Three Strikes & You're Out!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Or, three strikes and they are out of a sale.....

Honored Contributor

Someone probably ordered the ring in two sizes and returned the one that didn't fit with the wrong paperwork.  The Q didn't bother to check the size of the returned ring for accuracy (this drives me nuts because it has happened to me) and just assumed it was whatever size the paperwork indicated, and sent it out to you.

I can almost guaranty that's what happened.

Honored Contributor

You can buy an El Cheapo mandrel ring sizer from Amazon.  Well worth the 4.00 to 10.00 investment if you buy a lot of rings.  If they ship you the wrong size they will pay the return shipping.  As for me, I bought the JAI box chain in average, and there is no slack whatsoever on my wrist. Medium or average on me should give a little slack in any other line..   I did keep it, though.  

Contributor

I had the same issue with jAI signet ring.As i watch,jay said to stay true to size.I order the size 8.To small.I retuned and order a size 9.Way to big..I will not be ordering any more of his rings.Cost way to much when returning anythind at the Q.