Respected Contributor

I know a lot of people followed and enjoyed watching Michael when he presented Affinity Diamonds on QVC.    I happened to check the HSN schedule the other day and saw Michael's name on a show called PASSPORT TO GOLD WITH MICHAEL O'CONNOR.  It's on May 21 at 7AM and 6PM Eastern,  for those who are interested.

Respected Contributor

Re: MICHAEL O'CONNOR is back !

@nyc1 wrote:

I know a lot of people followed and enjoyed watching Michael when he presented Affinity Diamonds on QVC.    I happened to check the HSN schedule the other day and saw Michael's name on a show called PASSPORT TO GOLD WITH MICHAEL O'CONNOR.  It's on May 21 at 7AM and 6PM Eastern,  for those who are interested.

I love him! ❤️ Thanks for letting us know!

Respected Contributor

I love Michael.  So happy that he is back.  But he is only on HSN.  That's OK.  I will watch him there.  He has a world of knowledge on jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info. I really enjoy Michael O'Connor and his wealth of knowledge. Some of these other "experts" are just talent for another network. IMO

Respected Contributor

Because QVC and HSN are now sharing so many product lines, and mention each other on air,  it's possible that down the road they may have Michael back at QVC.   I'm thinking that for now,  this show is reserved for the HSN audience.   I hope it does well.   I was in the jewelry manufacturing industry many many years ago and find Michael to be very knowledgeable.

Honored Contributor

I think he gets paid to represent various of lines of jewelry on shopping channels.  He's making the rounds.  He was on JTV selling something other other for a while, now he's on HSN.   Hosts, vendors, product reps all seem to make the rounds in that industry.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I'm not mistaken, he was designing his own line and that line was being made using the Bella Luce brand of czs on JTV not too long ago and it's still being sold there.

Honored Contributor

Mary Beth enjoyed presenting with Michael.  But she won't have chance to do so again if he's confined to HSN.  Too bad for her.  Smiley Sad