Respected Contributor

Re: Loving all of the new Jai Jewelry designs

I also hope that more figural collections will be forthcoming in the Jai collection. Thanks for your response.

Respected Contributor

Well, I am in shock. For the first time ever, I received an empty box. It was supposed to have contained the croco necklace. I got the mail early today, and I didn't see anyone hovering over at my mailbox, either, nor did my dog alert me to that, either. The package was closed, and there was no obvious, immediate sign of tampering, however the sealed end was not glued tightly shut as usual, and the package opened without any effort as it had apparently been opened before I received it. There is barely any adhesive on the "sealed" end of the package, and that is not typical. I usually have to take a scissor to a QVC package in order to open it. I thought the package felt a little light. This is a big bummer, but QVC was wonderful and refunded the initial charge. Thank you QVC. I sure wish I had the necklace, however. I will have to wait a while to see this one in person, I guess, as it is now wait listed.

Respected Contributor

Those croco pieces are just stunning on air. I cannot wait to see the cuff and the ring. Sadly, I never got to see the necklace I ordered as it was absent from the box. QVC did right by me, but I sure wish the necklace had arrived at my door when it was supposed to. I will be patient, however, as good things come to those who wait. I adore this croco line.

Super Contributor

Very nice pieces. I'm trying very hard to ignore Antonella (I used to just love her) with the giggling, "my word" and "yummy".

Contributor

I really love this new line Jai by John Hardy. The pieces are substantial and really beautiful. I think Scott does a wonderful job of telling the history of each piece. He is passionate about the jewelry and it shows. I was never a fan of Angela. Most of the sterling designers lost interest for me ions ago, their designs are same old, same old, and the costs are ridiculous. I look forward to this beautiful line, Jai by John Hardy. I purchased three pieces and am looking forward to their arrival.

Regular Contributor

On 3/6/2014 sevenup said:

I LOVE all of the John Hardy jewelry...but it seems pretty pricey! There are a handful of pieces I would buy today if I didn't feel they were so overpriced. ah well...guess I will have to wait for easy pays I guess.

Same here.