Super Contributor

I wish QVC still carried jewelry items like they used to have in the Epiphany line. They now call it platinum clad, but, it is not the same. I have a pair of Epiphany huggie hoops that were a TSV several years ago and they still look fantastic. I wear them a lot and people assume they are white gold.

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Super Contributor

I just wish QVC would carry  many jewelry items and lines like they used to. Now a days there is nothing to buy in jewelry on QVC

Honored Contributor

It was my understanding that the Epiphany line was the Q's own first attempt at platinum clad Diamonique jewelry. I think the new designs they are coming up with are just as nice, but my concern is that they will stop using the clad method to coat the silver and only offer the silver or gold plate.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

It was my understanding that the Epiphany line was the Q's own first attempt at platinum clad Diamonique jewelry. I think the new designs they are coming up with are just as nice, but my concern is that they will stop using the clad method to coat the silver and only offer the silver or gold plate.

@blackhole99  I don’t think I’ve heard mention of silver plating. It’s usually offered in silver or gold plated. I love Epiphany, too and hope they continue to do designs in plat. clad.

Honored Contributor

@Barb114 wrote:

I just wish QVC would carry  many jewelry items and lines like they used to. Now a days there is nothing to buy in jewelry on QVC

@Barb114  I really can say I think they’re trying w/ Sebaag, Dweck, the show last week w/ desinger from Spain & I see a few new jewelers listed during Sept. The issue is that they seem to overdose us on Ripka, Pollack, Jai, Diamonique, gemstone shows that there’s not much time for new jewelry.

Valued Contributor

i really like if qvc can have more jewelry range,

Respected Contributor

Just head on over to ebay...search qvc epiphany....over 800 items. Happy shopping!

Respected Contributor

I have a beautiful Tacori Diamonique Epiphany three stone ring that I bought in 2013 for $54. I think it looks like the real thing.

Respected Contributor

Those lines get air time because they sell.