Valued Contributor

Love Enhancer with Interchangeable Pearl System

I have the 14 kt clad interchangeable pearl system but don't have a single 14 kt clad enhancer to wear with it. I've been waiting to purchase the 14 kt clad Love enhancer and lo and behold I just noticed it is on clearance! The item number is J283409. It was $105 (probably why haven't ordered in the past) and now is $72.96!

My question is.................do any of you have the Love Enhancer to wear with that interchangeable pearl wardrobe?? A review or two talked about how small the enhancer is so I' m wondering it it is large enough to wear on that pearl necklace. I'd really appreciate it if you can help me out. TIA

Contributor

Re: Love Enhancer with Interchangeable Pearl System

Hi Q-

I don't have the clad but I have the SS version of both the pearl system and the Love enhancer. I do wear them together - that enhancer is one of my favorites! In fact I actually wore the set today to work - people are so funny - they always ask me if my Ripka is Brighton! I always say no very nicely, but really!!

Anyway I would highly recommend the cute Love enhancer!

Regular Contributor

Hi Jan!!! Just stumbled on this post; hope you are well and the shoulder is doing way better....have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!!!

Judy

Valued Contributor

Thanks JanDoll for letting me know! I watched the video of the Love enhancer and they never showed it on anything but a thin chain. Then I watched the video of the pearl interchangeable system and there was nothing on that video either. I have had the necklace for 2 or 3 months and haven't worn it, but plan to soon. I'm excited to have the Love enhancer on its way, AND at a reduced price!

Thanks for your time.

Contributor

Q - You're welcome...check in when you get it & let us know what you think!

Judy - Hi! Oh my, yes the shoulder is long better, but there are other issues to take it's place LOL!! This aging thing isn't for wimps!!! Hope you guys have a great holiday!!

Super Contributor

I don't own the love enhancer, but I will say this pearl system works well with all kinds of medium to large enhancers...have yet to find one that doesn't look smashing!

Valued Contributor

Thanks Jan........I'm looking forward to receiving the Love enhancer and am glad I waited being as the price dropped from $105 to $72.96.

Hi Smarty. My problem has been that I don't own a single 14 kt clad enhancer. I have LOTS of silver ones as I have been purchasing since Judith's very first appearance on the Q. I love the pearl system in 14 kt. clad and look forward to receiving the Love enhancer.

Super Contributor

I purchased a few of the separately sold links (the links that open) in gold clad. I mix them with my silver necklace for a two toned look. I like to mix my metals.

Valued Contributor

On 11/27/2014 smarty said:

I purchased a few of the separately sold links (the links that open) in gold clad. I mix them with my silver necklace for a two toned look. I like to mix my metals.

I wish I'd gotten clad link inserts. If they were marked down, I missed it. I have had my sterling pearl system for some time. Bought the clad back then too but returned it because I couldn't justify owning both for the original TSV cost. However, when it reached a low clearance priced I grabbed it. Now I'm stalking any inserts I can find. I do have silver chain inserts so I can mix those with the clad necklace for a mixed metal look. I was so hoping JR would bring new inserts with different gemstone beads -- rose quartz, onyx, amethyst, etc. Doesn't look like that will be the case but they would sell well because I'm sure QVC has moved a ton of these pearl necklace systems.

Frequent Contributor

Hi QPrincess, I have the Gold Clad Love enhancer and the Gold Clad Pearl interchangeable wardrobe necklace and they do go well together. Yes, the Love enhancer is large enough to look great with that necklace. I too got the Love enhancer at the reduced price and was glad I waited to get such a good deal. I also own the Rose Gold Clad Love enhancer and think that is as gorgeous as the Gold Clad one. I think that you will be very happy wearing these pieces together. They make one fabulous pairing.