Honored Contributor

I don't care.  I assumed they put her name on some DMQ pieces and  are pretending it's her line and I wasn't wrong.  There are so many options for real, from the Earth stones, that I gave up DMQ and other man made stones  long time ago.  There's just no value in them.   

Regular Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't care.  I assumed they put her name on some DMQ pieces and  are pretending it's her line and I wasn't wrong.  There are so many options for real, from the Earth stones, that I gave up DMQ and other man made stones  long time ago.  There's just no value in them.   

You are not too far off, as three of her QVC items are just from the JTV line (cocktail ring, bracelet and earrings).  and they are on clearence on their website.  The flower ring is similar to the last Q  incarnation as it is 5 bands.  The JTV version is only 3 bands.

Honored Contributor

@dancing 522queen   Lisa & Gino's, a true modern full-on love story, their's. It is great to see Lisa, she's one beautiful woman inside and out. So extremely sad she's lost her Gino but Lisa carries on like the warm lovely woman she is.

Regular Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

JTV is selling the rectangular cocktail ring for $49.95.

And the bracelet and earrings are on clearance, too. 

Regular Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

JTV is selling the rectangular cocktail ring for $49.95.

They have the bracelet for $90.00, and the flower earrings for $40.00.

Honored Contributor

All the shopping channels buy their cubic zirconia pieces from the same factories.  They just brand them and price them differently.  That's why JTV has some of the same things on discount. There's nothing wrong with cubic zirconia.  I just got to the point where if I was going to pay $100 for a piece of jewelry, I want it to be worth more than $15.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Mason items up

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

All the shopping channels buy their cubic zirconia pieces from the same factories.  They just brand them and price them differently.  That's why JTV has some of the same things on discount. There's nothing wrong with cubic zirconia.  I just got to the point where if I was going to pay $100 for a piece of jewelry, I want it to be worth more than $15.   

@chrystaltree   That's not true. There are various grades of CZs at different price points. Less expensive ones in costume jewelry, for example, in dept. stores will cloud up in no time. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree   That's not true. There are various grades of CZs at different price points. Less expensive ones in costume jewelry, for example, in dept. stores will cloud up in no time. 

Re-read my post.  I said all the shopping channels.  They all sell the AAA grade cubic zirconia under their own brand names.  I did not say anything about department stores.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Re-read my post.  I said all the shopping channels.  They all sell the AAA grade cubic zirconia under their own brand names.  I did not say anything about department stores.

@chrystaltree   I read your post and was trying to not be argumentative. Unless you have invoices from ALL shopping channels, no one can say where stones are purchased. 

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of any of those pieces.