Valued Contributor

There is a new jewelry designer on HSN, LiPaz.  Her company is associated with Or Paz on QVC.  On Youtube Danny is doing a promo for LiPaz.  I think they started on HSN last October.  The jewelry looks lovely and definately worth checking out.  It is along the same lines as Or Paz.  

Valued Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

There is a new jewelry designer on HSN, LiPaz.  Her company is associated with Or Paz on QVC.  On Youtube Danny is doing a promo for LiPaz.  I think they started on HSN last October.  The jewelry looks lovely and definately worth checking out.  It is along the same lines as Or Paz.  

@mia 2 I ordered a couple of their spinner rings recently, satisfied with the quality, but I don't understand why they offer size 11 and OrPaz doesn't seem to anymore.  Danny we need size 11 especially in the spinner rings, please.

Valued Contributor

Re: LiPaz on HSN

[ Edited ]

I wanted customers to know about LiPaz because it gives one many more choices in artisan jewelry from Israel.  It is somehow related to the same company that Danny is from.  I just found out about it and thought others might want to know about it.  

Respected Contributor

I purchased a really nice amethyst ring a month or so ago from them on HSN. It's a wide band ring with little leaf motif and 3 small ammy stones. Not real heavy. I think it was a special price of about $32.00 or so.