Valued Contributor

Has anyone purchased anything from this particular line of jewelry? I’m looking at one of their Caviar bracelets. TIA

Super Contributor

I have been buying Lagos for many years.  It is my favorite jewelry line.  I go to trunk shows held in a major department store a couple of times a year to see the newest pieces.  I also purchase from an online site that discounts them. I have also found them at TJ Maxx.The jewelry is substantial, well made, and beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I checked it out and it appears to be very beautiful, substantial jewelry.  I could do major damage there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@mare54   I own a ring that is probably over 20 years old.  Purchased at Neiman Marcus in San Francisco.  Love his jewelry.   Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@mare54 I have several pieces of Lagos jewelry,two bracelets,two rings,3 pendants, and several pairs of earrings. The jewelry is substantial and very well made.My panda caviar pendant and my heart pendant are 3D dimensional.I wear these pendants and bracelets everyday.They coordinate very well with my John Hardy Jewelry.

I purchased my panda new from eBay,retail for $395 I purchase it for $200.00.My other pendants, bracelets , earrings I purchased at TJMaxx.The jewelry is classic and was established in the late 70s by Steven Lagos.There are several jewelry designers that have copied the caviar design.But to me, their's are better.

Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone for your comments. I’ll be checking TJ Max and eBay. Then again, I just might go buy me a brand new piece. Happy New Year! 

Respected Contributor

I purchased a bracelet and a ring from Rue LaLa.  They are featuring Lagos today in their designer silver.

Super Contributor

substantial pieces, beautifully made. he used to be married to Ann King, who used to show her jewelry on QVC. still miss her!

Respected Contributor

@knittykitty wrote:

substantial pieces, beautifully made. he used to be married to Ann King, who used to show her jewelry on QVC. still miss her!

Ann King was my favorite silver designer.  One of my all time favorite pieces was her Marguerite cuff.  I loved the matching earrings but they pinched terribly.  I also loved her Crosses of the World charm bracelet.

Image result for anne king marguerite cuffs bracelets

Image result for anne king marguerite cuffs bracelets

Valued Contributor

For those who are interested in Lagos & John Hardy Jewelry,I when to T.J Maxx they had a nice selections of both. I purchased the  caviar celestial star pendant ,(1.50 long & 1.25 wide, retail at $350.00, for TJMaxx price of $150.00. The small Lagos caviar beaded heart pendant that I purchase in January I put it on my Lagos Aquamarine beaded bracelet.

My Lagos panda  is now worn on 18 inch chain& the celestial 5 star on my 30 inch chain.

When you noticed new listings like Lagos on eBay and Etsy,that a sign sometimes,that someone has made a purchase at TJ Maxx and now selling it on those sites for the regular retail price.