Trusted Contributor

Re: LR has a 30000 ring on her website

I won't buy expensive (multi-thousand dollar) jewelry items from QVC - I don't trust the quality.   If any member from the tribe buys one of LR's "couture" pieces - good luck to him or her.  I wouldn't do it.

Respected Contributor

Is it available on easy pay? Just a dollar a day for $30,000 days...

Super Contributor

We all know the huge markup on jewelry, but this is beyond stupifying and brazen greed.  Knowing the shuffling LR practices, a "sold out" tag is not credible or convincing.  How she connected with this second rate jewelry outlet is dubious but it's ovbious that she's trying to raise the class of her business and the merchant is trying to get a promo anyway it can since the merch is so lackluster for the better market.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Omg this is the most gorgeous rich ring I have ever seen in my life. Its diamonds and sapphires. Literally if u wore that ring people would think u are the richest person in the room. Lisa loves this couture jewelry to her it's all about fantasy and window shopping.
No thanks!  I won't  spend $30,000 for a ring sell by Lisa.  I prefer to spend that money in great camera equipment to take Wildlife photography.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really enjoyed the video she posted showing this amazing boutique!

But once again I am not enjoying all the mean spirited posts on here where the same cast of characters try to discredit her every move!! Talk about obviously obsessive!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Omg this is the most gorgeous rich ring I have ever seen in my life. Its diamonds and sapphires. Literally if u wore that ring people would think u are the richest person in the room. Lisa loves this couture jewelry to her it's all about fantasy and window shopping.

Is that supposed to be an admirable goal?  Something we should strive for?  Pretending to be something we're not is dishonest, immature, and shallow.

I don't know anyone (thank goodness!) who would be the slightest bit interested in having people think they're the richest person in the room.  

I'll take a genuine person - rich or poor - over a fake wannabee every time.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

That is one very unattractive ring, IMHO.

I agree.  I love sapphires and I really love white gold, but this is not pretty at all. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Caffeina wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Whatever jewelry she was wearing in Vegas didn't make her look rich and couture enough for her room reservation to be held for her. When she found another, she couldn't even keep that!

room 0811 3p.JPG

room 0811 10p.JPGroom 0812 8a.JPG

To be fair, it's not all that unusual for hotels to over book, on the expectation that some people will cancel their reservation and others won't show up.

I have a friend who was pretty high up in some very high-end hotels throughout the US and other countries.  Most recently she worked in a very high-end NYC hotel.  I had a conversation with her about overbooking and what happens.  She said when that happens, the hotel will move someone to a different hotel at their (hotel) expense and the next day, when a room becomes available, they move them back. They are always comped the room, generally a limo moves them.....they worry about nothing.        

Cattle moves like this.

"Multi-millionaires" do not.

Just more proof of what the real deal is.

Right.  The hotel she worked at would never do that to George Clooney, Sarah Jessica Parker, etc.  It is the average joe this happened to which is what I consider Lisa.   

Lisa is on Trivago looking for bargain hotels just like a lot of other people.  Multi-millionaires don't do that either.  LOL

Exactly.

She's not a big celebrity, she's not super-wealthy, and she's not even close to living the kind of glamorous fantasy life that people expect of the rich and famous.  And this just proves it further.