Honored Contributor

Re: LR has a 30000 ring on her website

@Caffeina wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Omg this is the most gorgeous rich ring I have ever seen in my life. Its diamonds and sapphires. Literally if u wore that ring people would think u are the richest person in the room. Lisa loves this couture jewelry to her it's all about fantasy and window shopping.

Whatever jewelry she was wearing in Vegas didn't make her look rich and couture enough for her room reservation to be held for her. When she found another, she couldn't even keep that!

room 0811 3p.JPG

room 0811 10p.JPGroom 0812 8a.JPG

To be fair, it's not all that unusual for hotels to over book, on the expectation that some people will cancel their reservation and others won't show up.

I have a friend who was pretty high up in some very high-end hotels throughout the US and other countries.  Most recently she worked in a very high-end NYC hotel.  I had a conversation with her about overbooking and what happens.  She said when that happens, the hotel will move someone to a different hotel at their (hotel) expense and the next day, when a room becomes available, they move them back. They are always comped the room, generally a limo moves them.....they worry about nothing.         

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

If I was going to spend money like that, I would never buy it from her

@cherry I know what that kind of cash would do at our local long-time, family owned jewelry store and I could beat that by a mile and they aren't discount!

I could see the piece, try it one, and be assurred of what I was buying!  

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

IF it sells, she probably will get a cut. 

I cannot imagine the Tribe buying that.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

IF it sells, she probably will get a cut. 

I cannot imagine the Tribe buying that.  LOL

Yes, this is a commission thing.  She did not buy all of that jewelry.

Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Wonder what kind of payment plan she's offering?  Not an easy purchase to put on one's credit card, in many cases.  Surely, she must be asking for a cashier's check in advance!

Strictly credit card.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Caffeina wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Omg this is the most gorgeous rich ring I have ever seen in my life. Its diamonds and sapphires. Literally if u wore that ring people would think u are the richest person in the room. Lisa loves this couture jewelry to her it's all about fantasy and window shopping.

Whatever jewelry she was wearing in Vegas didn't make her look rich and couture enough for her room reservation to be held for her. When she found another, she couldn't even keep that!

room 0811 3p.JPG

To be fair, it's not all that unusual for hotels to over book, on the expectation that some people will cancel their reservation and others won't show up.

I have a friend who was pretty high up in some very high-end hotels throughout the US and other countries.  Most recently she worked in a very high-end NYC hotel.  I had a conversation with her about overbooking and what happens.  She said when that happens, the hotel will move someone to a different hotel at their (hotel) expense and the next day, when a room becomes available, they move them back. They are always comped the room, generally a limo moves them.....they worry about nothing.        

Cattle moves like this.

"Multi-millionaires" do not.

Just more proof of what the real deal is.

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

This 18K White Gold rectangular ring features an oval Blue Sapphire Gemstone bordered by precision cut Diamond Baguettes with a border of Round Full Cut Diamonds. The sides of the ring shank are also set with Round Full Cut Diamonds.

4.07ct Blue Sapphire

1.18ct Round Full Cut Diamonds

3.6ct Baguette Diamonds

4.78 total ct diamonds

214 individual total diamonds

9.35 grams of 18K gold

Total weight for the ring 11.12 grams

Measures 1" L X 3/4" W 

Made in China

sapphirediamondring3_compact.jpg

Not attractive at all for a $30,000 ring and from China lol. The style looks more masculine to me than feminine. I have a pretty blue sapphire and diamond ring in 14k white gold from the Art Deco period that is much nicer looking than this ring. Back then they were made by hand one at a time. 

I worked in the jewelry industry for most of my career. Jewelry from China is always cheap labor and it shows in the settings. The sapphire is clearly heat treated and the diamonds have no specs as we call them in the industry. Are the diamonds full cut, what color are they and what is the clarity?

I know no one that purchase a ring in that price range without having all the details. Lisa must be delusional. And next time have the ring made in Italy if you want to sell "high end" merchandise. SMH.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I love that she brings us couture jewelry which we can window shop and go wow maybe one day I'll own it.

Newsflash.........that ring is not couture jewelry.

Honored Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Caffeina wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

room 0811 3p.JPG

Cattle moves like this.

"Multi-millionaires" do not.

Just more proof of what the real deal is.

Right.  The hotel she worked at would never do that to George Clooney, Sarah Jessica Parker, etc.  It is the average joe this happened to which is what I consider Lisa.   

Lisa is on Trivago looking for bargain hotels just like a lot of other people.  Multi-millionaires don't do that either.  LOL