Respected Contributor
Thanks for the information. Wonder if they might be bringing her flower ring back. Many things I enjoy about Lisa Mason, one of which was her descriptive words never got stale and predictable. She mentioned once how she did some type of exercises, puzzles etc to keep on top of her adjectives.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Thanks for the information. Wonder if they might be bringing her flower ring back. Many things I enjoy about Lisa Mason, one of which was her descriptive words never got stale and predictable. She mentioned once how she did some type of exercises, puzzles etc to keep on top of her adjectives.

@Kindaglitzy -she posted today that she will be bringing the flower ring back. And matching earrings maybe???

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: LISA MASON!!!!!

[ Edited ]

From Lisa's FB page:

Your support has been overwhelming! I have no words to express my gratitude and sincere love for your kindness! As promised, a brief look at the jewelry I’m bringing to Big Bonanza!  [She showed three photos of earrings, necklace, and Flower ring]  The original “flower ring” is back at the same price as it was in 2010! Brand new matching flower earrings, a new bracelet and an elongated cocktail ring! And waiting in the wings, a special item that GIno and I designed together! I will have item numbers soon. I’ll see you at 2 am and again at 1 pm next Tuesday on QVC!!! Thank you!

Frequent Contributor

Oh my gosh this is the BEST NEWS ever! Lisa was one of my very favorite show hosts on QVC and I'm so happy to hear that she'll be on BBSD March 3rd w/Mary Beth and Nancy Hornback. I'm sure Lisa will get a red carpet welcome back to the Q and I hope that the Q rehires her! Lisa, Jill Bauer and Mary Beth were my 3 favorites they were always well prepared for their presentations and still are extremely knowledgeable. I've learned so much from these 3 ladies. Keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that Lisa will again be a full time show host on the Q!!!! LOVE HER-funny, honest and always respectful and kind.

Respected Contributor

I bought Lisa's flower ring when it first aired on QVC many years ago. It's one of my favorite rings. The ring she sold on JTV was slightly different.

When I saw the matching earrings on JTV, I ordered them. 

They were lovely, but after wearing them just once, a stone had fallen out. Sent them back and asked for a replacement. The replacement came and the leverback on one of the earrings wouldn't close all the way. Sent them back and gave up. I was so disappointed that the earrings didn't work out for me but I wasn't going to take a third chance on them.

It looks like she's going to be selling these earrings again, according to the pictures I saw on Facebook. Hopefully the quality will be better. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Is she still appearing on JTV?

No, they still present her piecesSmiley Happy  All the hosts always have nice things to say about herSmiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Hi, I purchased the JTV version of the flower ring and was very disappointed. I definitely plan to purchase the QVC version this week. So exciting to have Lisa back! 

Occasional Contributor

She implied she left QVC because she was not permitted to design jewelry the way she wanted. She contracts with JTV, selling her designs, gets a boost, and now returns to QVC?? 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Is she still appearing on JTV?

I  have not seen her.  I know months ago her items were on clearance and the host explained why she left.  They think very highly of her, they said some very kind things.  

Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

Just saw a pic and brief announcement from our Dear Lisa Mason on FB that she will be popping in on Mary Beth's show next Tuesday talking about diamonique.  More info to come.  I was SOOOOO HAPPY to see this! 

It is fun to watch her with Mary Beth.  They are true friendsSmiley Happy