Esteemed Contributor

Kenneth Jay Lane has passed away

Kenneth Jay Lane has passed away according to an article in the Hollywood Reporter. He was 85 years old.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kenneth-jay-lane-dead-american-costume-jewelry-designer-was-85...

I will miss his jewelry collection as he had some very nice fashion jewelry pieces on both QVC and TSC in Canada. They were always very well made.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kenneth Jay Lane has passed away

Yes, I agree.

Trusted Contributor

I'm very sorry to hear this.

Esteemed Contributor

Sad news.  Have wonderful memories of his shows and still love and wear his many pieces in my collection.  The compliments keep coming. 

RIP Mr. Lane.

Respected Contributor

Sad news....I enjoyed Kenneth's on air presentations. He had such class and style. I have several of his pieces and all are well made and beautiful after all these years. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

Rest in Peace Mr. Kenneth Jay Lane Heart

You will be missed. 

I will wear my pieces you designed with continued appreciation. 

Respected Contributor

Rest in Peace, Kenneth Jay Lane!

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

Kenneth Jay Lane has passed away according to an article in the Hollywood Reporter. He was 85 years old.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kenneth-jay-lane-dead-american-costume-jewelry-designer-was-85...

I will miss his jewelry collection as he had some very nice fashion jewelry pieces on both QVC and TSC in Canada. They were always very well made.

The loss of a great talent and a true gentleman. 

Frequent Contributor

Very sad news.  I always liked Kenneth Jay Lane.  I remember many of his presentations on QVC.  Laughing at one memory...Kenneth arriving in a supposed limo on set.  I'm not describing it well but it was fun.  I think Jane Tracy did a lot of his shows.    He was always a gentlemen.    Actually I thought he was older than 85; his face looked older.  LOL     I remember when his jewelry partner who would also present Kenneth's jewelry passed away unexpectedly.  I'm sure they're together now showing off the jewelry to everyone in Heaven.  :-)    RIP Kenneth.    :-(

Honored Contributor

Kenneth Jay Lane,

Image result for rest in peace images