Honored Contributor

Kenneth Jay Lane Duchess Kate Wedding Earrings

I bought the replica of her wedding earrings that KJL did from QVC, they were just like hers with the pearl in the middle as the acorn. Inside the teardrop. I've had them all this time and loved and worn them. Nice quality. This weekend I lost one 😦 , I was careless and in a hurry and I think the back was not secure.

I looked all over the net for the same exact KJL, no luck (did a quick EBay search on my phone, maybe I should look again). I found these as my best replacement, same company also makes one with a round pearl. Free returns, so if I don't like them they're going back.

silver-earring-dangle-acron-cz_eos-see3073_1.jpg

There's a company called Ziamond that sets "fine" CZ in yellow gold, white gold, and platinum. Their version is 1400 for the yellow and white gold, a grand more for the 18 kt yellow and white, and 2500 more for the platinum...so 3900 total for those. In case anyone wants one you can also buy copies of that tiara. Wear it around the house while cleaning... The replacements I ordered were $39.99 and I found a 15 % off code. Added some disc backs to my order to keep them more secure.

kate-middleton-royal-wedding-earrings-inspiration-11.jpgkate-wedding.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Kenneth Jay Lane Duchess Kate Wedding Earrings

[ Edited ]

The second picture shows the Ziamond replica, in case anyone was wondering.

The site I ordered the first pair from is Bling Jewelry.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 They are pretty.  I have the replica of the engagement ring Charles gave her.  I wear it often and have gotten compliments.

Honored Contributor

I've never lied here and I don't intend to do it tonight.  I decided to go on the internet and check out her engagement ring.  I was wrong.  The one I have wasn't her engagement ring, I always thought it was.  It is a replica of someone's ring, probably Jackie Kennedy's ring.

It is round and has rows of fake diamonds and saphires over and over.  I'm pretty sure it is Jackie Kennedy's jewelry.  I'll go crazy checking.  Ha!

Thanks for all of your patience.

Honored Contributor

Here it is!!  I was right!  It was Jackie Kennedy's ring!  This is the replica I have.  Bought it from QVC a long time ago.

Jackie chose this sapphire and diamond ring for herself in the early 70's while living in Europe. She thought her hands were too big and flawed. She reasoned that if she wore a large, sparkly ring that everyone would look at the ring and not the imperfections on her hands. The children were in school in the U.S. but they went back and forth often and summered for three years in Europe. Jackie spoke six languages and felt very comfortable living outside of the U.S.I love it:  Here's the information on it.  It looks just like this.

It won't let me copy information but she bought it for herself when she was in Europe....

Trusted Contributor

If you go to ebay, Kate Middleton jewelry, you find the earrings.
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21,

Wow they look exactly the same as the originals! Lovely earrings and lots of bling

Honored Contributor

There are about six pages of KJL jewelry on EBay, I couldn't find the KJL Kate wedding earrings. Hopefully these will be an ok substitute.

Trusted Contributor

When u go to ebay just put in Kate Middleton jewelry. They have several different pieces replicating her engagement ring, those earrings, and some necklace I guess she wore a lot. They are not listed under kjl.
Honored Contributor

@willomenia I did do that and found plenty of Kate jewelry replicas, just not the KJL pair that I had. 

I already ordered the Bling Jewels pair from their site, first pic. They don't have to be the KJL, I just had a sentimental attachment to them.