Honored Contributor

Jewelry Shows on Q2 since yesterday, and so far today, are all Kirk's Folly Jewelry for those interested. It was not specified on my guide. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus- I'd gotten an email from Kirk's Folly with the show times, so was surprised last night to realize the first one hadn't recorded.  I only by chance tuned in, when it was being rerun later in the evening. 

I checked DirecTV and it didn't show Kirk's Folly at all, so I checked the email and have recorded the times in that and set the dvr to record.  I haven't checked yet to see what I ended up with.  Sometimes DirecTV is a pain in the you-know-what!

I've noticed with their new "improved" (NOT) system, that I have to set every series to record all episodes, as even when it's the first time showing here (PBS especially), DirecTV lists it as having shown earlier (somewhere else), so it won't record otherwise.  I hate their new system; it's dreadful.

Trusted Contributor
I love Kirk's Folly. Some hosts understand the "enchantment" of this jewelry line, but some don't. Elise Ivy was so great with Jenniefer Kirk on the noon show👍. But Sandra Bennett was so blah on the 8pm show👎.
Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
I love Kirk's Folly. Some hosts understand the "enchantment" of this jewelry line, but some don't. Elise Ivy was so great with Jenniefer Kirk on the noon show👍. But Sandra Bennett was so blah on the 8pm show👎.

I find SB blah on any show @bobby5 .

Trusted Contributor
@San Antonio Gal

True that!
Respected Contributor
@bobby5 Totally agree with your comment but have to say CourtneyK was the absolute worst. She did not get KF at all. Sadly, the host makes or breaks the Kirks Folly Shows and Courtney really broke it.
Trusted Contributor
@Kindaglitzy

I agree with you. Elise was the best. Nancy Hornback had several minutes with Jenniefer this visit & she's always good too. You're so right about the host making or breaking the KF shows. I love watching...not necessarily to buy the jewelry...although I have bought a couple pieces lol...but what I really enjoy is Jenniefer's uplifting attitude.😊
Respected Contributor
@bobby5

I purchased two of the Empress Seaview Moon Pin/Pendants. Thought they were beautiful. Heart the Seaview Moon and folklore behind them. I have several of the older much heavier Seaview Moon home pieces and really enjoy looking at them especially when light hits them and they change colors. I would have purchased the Big Deal if I had an appropriate place to hang it. I do have several other jewelry pieces, primarily bracelets and usually get compliments when I wear them. I do hope the KF reading glasses come back at some point. I do have one pair and are another compliment item whenever I have them on. These are the glasses Jennifer usually wears on air. Looking forward to seeing any new KF items for the February 7 shows.
Trusted Contributor
@Kindaglitzy

I've purchased several earrings over the years. When my daughter was in college & turned 21, I got her a really pretty inspirational bracelet that I think either Jenniefer's or Helen's daughter designed. That was 10 years ago. I love the windchimes, but like you, I don't know where I'd put it. Jenniefer & Helen have live shows on the KF facebook page every once in a while. They're fun to watch. Nice chatting with you!😊
Respected Contributor
I haven't seen a KF presentation in quite a while. Isn't this the line where the rep would sprinkle "fairy dust" lol? I thought they had a lot of fun, whimsical pieces.

What worries you masters you.