Contributor

Where was Judith?  Beth did all the shows.

Trusted Contributor

Judith just did the HSN shows, so perhaps - contractually - she is not required to be present at each show on QVC or HSN.

Trusted Contributor

She is aging.  You probably won't see her at every show. 

Honored Contributor

Several of the items that are shown have Diamonique.  There wasn't anything I liked.

Super Contributor

I saw her on HSN too. I've always loved her jewelry and have several pieces in silver and gold. I think she's a very creative and sweet woman.

I saw one of her rings and loved it so I clicked on it so I could check it out. I was surprised to see China stamped on the inside of the ring. I won't buy a piece of jewelry even if I love it if it has China stamped on the inside. It just makes the piece cheap to me. I would be embrassed if I took it to my jeweler to be cleaned and checked and they saw the stamp.

I really don't care for Diamonique being on her jewelry either. Just my personal preference.I'll buy things that have real gemstones.

How long have some of her pieces been made in China?

Honored Contributor

If JR wants to do a silver band ring that’s all Diamonique, I get that. What I don’t understand are pieces w/ precious and semi-precious stones surrounded by Diamonique. White Sapphires are not that expensive and maybe add $50 to a piece. I’d much rather, if I purchased her jewelry, have something that was all real gemstones. Diamonique and emeralds together? Not a great choice IMO. 

Contributor

How old is she?  I didnt think she was that old. 

Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka

[ Edited ]

How old is she?  I didnt think she was that old

@Equuleus wrote:

She is aging.  You probably won't see her at every show.