Valued Contributor

Where in the world is Barbara Bixby in person?

Not enjoying the show very much without her.  Her jewelry is too pricey not to have her do the lovely presentations IMO.

Respected Contributor

Re: Where in the world is Barbara Bixby in person?

i don't usually watch her shows, but the tv was still on that channel from an earlier show and i happened to catch part of it.  that poor lady who was with JC didn't seem to be able to find her words ... and appeared a lot like 

'deer in headlights'.    probably exactly how i would react if i was thrown in there!

Honored Contributor

I had the tv on and had to see who the vendor was because she was struggling.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fancy pantsy ,She has been on several times replacing Barbara Bixby, what you see is how she is.While I only watch 5 minutes of the show, in the past she either seems to like enthusiasm or not very knowledgeable about the jewelry.

Valued Contributor

Yes she definitely struggled and I too turned it off.  Did JC ever refer to bracelet sizing on the new motif bracelet?  When I watched most of the on-line video I did not hear her address who to order sizing.  I went with 8 inch fit, although I am afraid 8 1/2 bracelet will be too long???  Wish the show hosts would talk more about SIZING!!!

Honored Contributor

If I remember correctly, she has had some serious health issues in the past which have prevented her from traveling. This may be the reason again.

Honored Contributor

Her rep talked about a ring on her other hand.  That ring is not in stock.   I wondered why they didn't give the item number.  Moral:  Don't talk about it.

Respected Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

Not enjoying the show very much without her.  Her jewelry is too pricey not to have her do the lovely presentations IMO.

She is on right now!

Trusted Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

I tuned in a couple of hours ago and she was on with Antonella, but she did not look well and looked as though she had aged (which the medications will do to you). Never-the-less, stil quite beautiful.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Long time Barbara Bixby fan here.  I have many of her pieces from the past, and still love her styles....but the prices!  I think I’ll just take out the older items I have and enjoy them!