Occasional Contributor

Judith:

I wanted to buy your horseshoe ring J295615 but it is only available on waitlist.  What I would LOVE is to have an ankle bracelet with that horseshoe charm (rose gold is my favorite metal).  This is a special piece of jewelry because my cousin Steve Cauthen was the last jockey to win the Tri[ple Crown in 1978 on Affirmed.  I went tot he Kentucky Derby with him in 2002 and wore the ankle bracelet that I had and lost it.  Have not been able to find another one.  Last year another horse won the Triple Crown but my cousin held the record for 37 years.  He will be 56 on May 1st.  So please get the rings back in and consider making an ankle bracelet.

Saundra Kennedy

Honored Contributor

Sandra, first you should remove you name from your post.  You can do this by clicking on the three small dots in the upper right corner and clicking on edit.

It is extremely unlikely Ms. RIKA will see your post as Q employees and vendors don't participate in the boards.  We contact most vendors through Facebook but I'm not sure if she participates there either.  Since she has sold the company, it's possible she has no creative input these days.

I have gotten catalogs of Western wear which also have a lot of horse-related jewelry.  You might try that for finding what you're looking for.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@capulet wrote:

Judith:

I wanted to buy your horseshoe ring J295615 but it is only available on waitlist.  What I would LOVE is to have an ankle bracelet with that horseshoe charm (rose gold is my favorite metal).  This is a special piece of jewelry because my cousin Steve Cauthen was the last jockey to win the Tri[ple Crown in 1978 on Affirmed.  I went tot he Kentucky Derby with him in 2002 and wore the ankle bracelet that I had and lost it.  Have not been able to find another one.  Last year another horse won the Triple Crown but my cousin held the record for 37 years.  He will be 56 on May 1st.  So please get the rings back in and consider making an ankle bracelet.

Saundra Kennedy

@capulet

You should post this on her facebook page.    She won't see it here.

Honored Contributor

If you like horse jewelry, Google Kabana horse jewelry.  It is carried in such upscale shops as Bass Pro Shops.  I saw it yesterday on Gem Shopping Network.  They are not cheap.