Honored Contributor

Judith Ripka TSV Tennis Bracelet

I hope everyone who received this bracelet is as thrilled with it as I am! It just came today and even though I ordered it in good faith, I had my reservations for a whole host of reasons. But let me put this in writing... This is an INCREDIBLE bracelet!! I'm not kidding. My first glance and I went "Whoa"... then I lifted it out of it's box, still in it's plastic wrapper and was amazed at the heft. I was impressed. Then I examined it closely. Every diamonique is clear and bright. The settings are in a row, none are kinked and the piece connecting them seems very sturdy (I was worried the most about this). The engraving work along the sides of this bracelet make it look uniquely Ripka AND give the impression of being an antique. My clasp works well, but I will always be careful with it and never handle either the slide or the under catch roughly. I have a straight 7" wrist and the 8" fits perfectly with a 3/4" drape... measuring my bracelet (not including the tongue) an it's 7 3/4" long. Perfect... Perfect (for me). I haven't been this happy with a piece of jewelry since I bought Ripka's Rolling necklace and bracelet... and it's been awhile.

Tomorrow, I'm loading them all up and going out to lunch.... Ripka style. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka TSV Tennis Bracelet

Congratulations, Q4U! I agree wholeheartedly with your review. Mine arrived on Tuesday (silver and clad) and they are impeccable, gorgeous and so reflective. Wear your new beauty in the best of health!

Honored Contributor

Thank you and you as well. I forgot to report that I bought the Silver one...

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Contributor

I also got the silver and the clad, have been wearing the silver since its arrival. Very pleased they are gorgeous!

Respected Contributor

I received my Silver TB today and I just love it! Now I wish I had ordered the Clad, too, but at $249 at this time of year spending $500 was a lot, so I got only one. I do think this should have been $199---then I would have gone for the two colors.

What I particularly like about it is that it really is an everyday bracelet. The size makes it very believable. I'd love to see this in colored DQ, too---say a colored DQ between every 2 03 3 clear DQ. Also, I am surprised it was not done in Rose Clad--even though I am not a Rose Clad collector, I am sure it would have been gorgeous and sure to have been a sell out.

LOVE! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

Sheesh, colored DMQ would be stunning! I also think she should do simulated emerald, ruby & sapphire! I would want all of them!

Respected Contributor

On 12/21/2014 cairnlover said:

Sheesh, colored DMQ would be stunning! I also think she should do simulated emerald, ruby & sapphire! I would want all of them!

I totally agree. I would collect them all, although the simulated gemstones tend to be more expensive than DQ. I wasn't happy about the $249 price tag and I certainly won't pay any more than that. All I know is that my salary increases have not kept pace with the Ripka price increases!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel