Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka Facebook group

Welcome to all the new members
Super Contributor

I asked to be a member also...

Super Contributor

Yeah Pepper! you will like it so much, Fan of Ripka has done a great job with her fb Rika page. How is your foot doing ? Left you a post in another thread last night. Hoping your health has been good(other than foot) this Summer. I see lots I would like to have in my jewel box. Waiting for some easy pay..... looking like it will be a long wait!

moongirl

Valued Contributor

I just requested to join...

Super Contributor

hi moongirl, I got to become a member last night. Thanks Fan of Ripka for doing a great job with this group. I'm looking forward to having lots of fun there.

And thanks for asking about my foot, moongirl. The incision became infected so I had to do a round of antibotics. I have no pain in that area. But the MS decided to show itself even more forceful. Right now I'm dealing with major pain and lack of energy. Unfortunately I can't work thru this. Just kind of sitting around. Hopefully it will pass soon.

I,too, am waiting on some good easy pays on a few pieces I'd like. I am drawn to her new gemstone rings in pink & blue. I hope we both get our wishes about easy pays!!!

Take care

Respected Contributor

On 7/12/2014 Pepper22 said:

hi moongirl, I got to become a member last night. Thanks Fan of Ripka for doing a great job with this group. I'm looking forward to having lots of fun there.

And thanks for asking about my foot, moongirl. The incision became infected so I had to do a round of antibotics. I have no pain in that area. But the MS decided to show itself even more forceful. Right now I'm dealing with major pain and lack of energy. Unfortunately I can't work thru this. Just kind of sitting around. Hopefully it will pass soon.

I,too, am waiting on some good easy pays on a few pieces I'd like. I am drawn to her new gemstone rings in pink & blue. I hope we both get our wishes about easy pays!!!

Take care

Hi, Pepper. I just wanted to give you this link for whatever it might be worth, in case you have not heard of this yet. If you are not allergic to turmeric, and if you are not on blood thinners, it might be okay for you to take as a spice or as a pill form supplement. Of course, check to make sure there are no known interactions with any medications you might be taking first.

Super Contributor

Hi Jersey Born, thanks for the link. I didn't know about this herb. Very interesting.....I will check into it further.

Take care

Contributor

Welcome Pepper and Barb...glad you joined the group
Respected Contributor

On 7/12/2014 Pepper22 said:

Hi Jersey Born, thanks for the link. I didn't know about this herb. Very interesting.....I will check into it further.

Take care

You too, Pepper. I hope that the information can help provide you with some much needed and much deserved relief.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, FanOfRipka! I appreciate what you have done to put the Facebook page together!Smile