Honored Contributor

Joan Boyce has a nice TS on HSN, free shipping.  She has lovely pieces at reasonable prices.   I got the rose/blush.

Honored Contributor

If they had offered the pieces separately, I would have ordered.  I like the earrings but I'd get no use out of the necklace.  It's pretty but too much for me. 

I like that her jewelry all has a lifetime warranty and I enjoy watching her presentations although I rarely order.

Enjoy your pieces.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Joan Boyce TS

[ Edited ]

I've had her blingy bracelets now for years and love them.  They're very good quality.  Enjoy your new necklace and earrings.  I thought this was a fabulous tsv.  Please post after you receive them.  

New Contributor

Can I ask you ladies how you clean crystal pieces such as Joan Boyce's? I love the look but you can't soak these or the stones fall out. Some of my piece's such as these and Pandora crystals are looking dull but I'm afraid to try to clean them. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Hi Kimmchcer, I have watches with crystals, I have also have a nice flower crystal bracelet from Kirks Folly that I have never had to do anything.  They just sparkle.  This will be my first JB jewelry piece so I do not know about her pieces. 

Honored Contributor

Received my necklace and earring set in rose/blush.  Could not be happier.  This is my first piece of jewelry from Joan and I must say I am impressed with the quality.  Substantial piece, it sparles and is comfortable. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Received my necklace and earring set in rose/blush.  Could not be happier.  This is my first piece of jewelry from Joan and I must say I am impressed with the quality.  Substantial piece, it sparles and is comfortable. 

@sunshine 919 Hi there Yellow.  Glad you love your new necklace and earrings set.  Joan Boyce has the best bling ever for fashion jewelry.  I have several of her kissable bracelets and love them.  Your necklace will stay shiney forever too.  Wear in the best of health and enjoy your new set.