Valued Contributor

Jill had some great looking bracelets on this am but I couldn't watch the whole show so I don't know whose they were.  Anyone remember or know?

Super Contributor

Jill was wearing four high end John Hardy brand bracelets which she had owned for years, as well as the Jai brand bracelets sold at QVC.

Valued Contributor

thank you - I tried to find them on the Jai brand section but couldn't.  

Honored Contributor

QVC's Jai jewelry is 100% quality!  Everything I've purchased so far has been incredible, the way jewelry lines on the Q used to be.  I haven't searched out the upper end of Jai (the stores where I am don't have it).... but when we go to where there is a Nordstroms or Neimans I'd be curious to see what is offered.....

I bought the One day Only ring and the chain bracelet due to ship later in June...  Happy Bday to me!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

QVC's Jai jewelry is 100% quality!  Everything I've purchased so far has been incredible, the way jewelry lines on the Q used to be.  I haven't searched out the upper end of Jai (the stores where I am don't have it).... but when we go to where there is a Nordstroms or Neimans I'd be curious to see what is offered.....

I bought the One day Only ring and the chain bracelet due to ship later in June...  Happy Bday to me!  Woman LOL

@Q4u  Enjoy your purchases!  I ordered the bracelet too, as well as a ring that was on clearance.

Contributor

@faeriemoon @Q4u I agree the JAI line is high quality for sure. I haven't regretted any of my many purchases. Can't say that with some other jewelry lines on the Q.

The one day only ring was gorgeous but I had already decided on the chain bracelet (got in n the order that ships immediately) and the green turquoise ring. I had the 20" box chain to match bracelet in my cart but I realized how many chains I have I decided to wait on that one. It was a fun show, love JILL AND Scott together and the Facebook live chat was fun also. Back to work!

Honored Contributor

Enjoy all your purchases!!  I think you'll all love them.... I do mine.  My favorite is the medium sized Croco Bangle bracelet (with kick stand) and it's magnificent!  I've not been sorry with any of my purchases... love them!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

On advance order for the classy box link bracelet. Can't wait to get it

Harmonize the World